Elemental capping in 2's help needed

I'm new to elemental and having a blast. I'm trying to cap conquest as elemental and healers are hard to find sometimes. Is there any certain damage comps that works out well? I really don't want to go resto to gear up. Also this is just for capping conquest / so for a noob / not for pushing rating.

Any tips with playing with certain classes would be greatly appreciated as well.

If you know of any you tubers or streams of eles that you follow I would really like to know, I've been searching but not many of them out there.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm pleased to hear ur having a good time on ur Shaman, but it's really hard.... to pvp... as a Ele in WoD...AND I mean realllllllllyyy hard, cause we do the least amount of dmg out of any other class.... we don't have any burst dmg anymore when it comes to pvp, they took that away from us....We don't have any survivability either.... and our selfhealing sucks if u compare it to other classes . But keep it up!

Is that really all its come down to? I understand AG is pretty hosed and totems don't pick up much slack. Healing Surge is like throwing water on a bullet hole but It just sucks to hear it doesn't get better. I'm coming back to wow and having some fun with the eke in 2s/3s. I'm a previous 2k ele and haven't seen much that differs from previous seasons. Are ele's just that bad?

Shaman and Warlock is pretty good in 2's, but Elemental in 2's are struggeling, better in 3's or bgs.

I played with a mage in 2s. We did better than average. Haven't run with any warlocks. I'm sure Affli/Ele would be good pressure.