View Poll Results: If a guy pays a hooker in Reno NV, to kick him in the crotch for $500 and...

Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • No. Receipt no refund.

3 25.00%
  • Yes, if one of the sales reps recognizes him.

4 33.33%
  • I am not visiting Reno Nevada, NOW

3 25.00%
  • Other (Write in comments below)

2 16.67%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If a guy pays a hooker in Reno NV, to kick him in the crotch for $500 and...

If a guy pays a hooker in Reno NV to kick him in the crotch for $500, and she sues him for sexual harassment, should the guy be allowed to sue for a full refund? (IN YOUR OPINION)

Keep in mind the guy paid, and the hooker received the funds, prior to requesting a refund, and no he doesn't have a receipt for the transaction.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I'm pretty sure this is how they wind up in the trunk of a car.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is how they wind up in the trunk of a car.
    Well what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas, so I would wonder how much of a Gray areas this would be.

How about: If you do a hooker, and then don't pay her; is it theft or rape?

10+ Year Old Account
    So was he kicked in the crotch or no? What's the backstory to this. And how the hell is this not in Florida.

What's wrong with you posting dumb polls all day long ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So was he kicked in the crotch or no? What's the backstory to this. And how the hell is this not in Florida.
    Sometimes it's better to change the names, dates, and places, to protect the innocent, and although this is a completely made up "WHAT IF" I am not going to be surprised if it ever shows up in the news, seeing as how silly everything else that is does.

Hell people have called the cops because they got robbed of their illegal drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Probably both.
    Rape since it wasn't consensual sex, since it was consensual on a conditional, the conditional being payment for the act.
    Theft because you took a service without paying for it.

So not paying a hooker is thieving rape.

On topic. Prostitution is legal in NV, always get a receipt of some sort. Personally I'd push the angle of "proof" for court. If she can prove that they came into contact on that day, then they can get into the "he says, she says" problem. If the prostitute can't prove that they came into actual contact then the case should get dismissed.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas, so I would wonder how much of a Gray areas this would be.
    Except this was in Reno, so the proper response should be to shoot him just to watch him die.

On topic. Prostitution is legal in NV, always get a receipt of some sort. Personally I'd push the angle of "proof" for court. If she can prove that they came into contact on that day, then they can get into the "he says, she says" problem. If the prostitute can't prove that they came into actual contact then the case should get dismissed.
    It is only legal in certain areas and then only in a licensed brothel. It is not legal in any of the major cities in NV nor is any form of street prostitution legal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Except this was in Reno, so the proper response should be to shoot him just to watch him die.
    It is only legal in certain areas and then only in a licensed brothel. It is not legal in any of the major cities in NV nor is any form of street prostitution legal.
    See this is why I am never going to Reno,NV and I am happy with my boring life and watching Marathons of Matlock on TV.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    Probably both.
    Rape since it wasn't consensual sex, since it was consensual on a conditional, the conditional being payment for the act.
    Theft because you took a service without paying for it.

So not paying a hooker is thieving rape.
    It's fraud, plain and simple, imo. If there was an understanding that she'll get paid afterwards, and he doesn't pay, then that's fraud.

I dont know the inns and outs of prostitution, but if it's common to pay after the deed, then no, it wasn't rape. The prostitute would be willingly have sex, with the expectation of being paid afterwards.
    If the mutual understanding is to pay up front though, and he forces the woman into having sex while ensuring her she'll get paid afterwards, then that's another story though.

And theft is the taking of another person's property without their consent. He didn't take anything from her per se, though. He didn't give her what was rightfully hers, yes, but that's slightly different, I think. If he payed her and took the money back from her, I believe that would then count as theft though.

@OP: I cant begin to wrap my head around someone paying 500 bucks to get kicked in the crotch, when he can jump on a hand rail instead to save it (or, uuh, not hurt his crotch to begin with ).
    That said; why would a prostitute sue for sexual harassment for being asked to kick someone in the balls? She could just refuse it with the money (ah right, murica ). If she took the money on the agreement and didn't fulfill it, she ought to be sued for fraud though.
    Last edited by mmoc593e7db3da; 2016-01-31 at 07:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley1 View Post
    It's fraud, plain and simple, imo. If there was an understanding that she'll get paid afterwards, and he doesn't pay, then that's fraud.

I dont know the inns and outs of prostitution, but if it's common to pay after the deed, then no, it wasn't rape. The prostitute would be willingly have sex, with the expectation of being paid afterwards.
    If the mutual understanding is to pay up front though, and he forces the woman into having sex while ensuring her she'll get paid afterwards, then that's another story though.

And theft is the taking of another person's property without their consent. He didn't take anything from her per se, though. He didn't give her what was rightfully hers, yes, but that's slightly different, I think. If he payed her and took the money back from her, I believe that would then count as theft though.

@OP: I cant begin to wrap my head around someone paying 500 bucks to get kicked in the crotch, when he can jump on a hand rail instead to save it (or, uuh, not hurt his crotch to begin with ).
    That said; why would a prostitute sue for sexual harassment for being asked to kick someone in the balls? She could just refuse it with the money (ah right, murica ). If she took the money on the agreement and didn't fulfill it, she ought to be sued for fraud though.
    For the same reason the guys asking for a Refund, because human beings are generally stupid, despite whatever choices they make in life which are just fine, the problem kind of extends when something goes wrong and they want to be bailed out or relieved from their choices on many levels.

Just thought before another FLORIDA man story, or whatever else, it could be FUN to get ahead of that, and ask how people might decide something like this for someone else.

Did she kick you in the crotch? The refund depends entirely on this.
    Last edited by Jotaux; 2016-02-01 at 09:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    How can a hooker sue you for sexual harassment? She is self employed, she doesn't work for the guy. So ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Florida resident on holiday. obviously

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    How can a hooker sue you for sexual harassment? She is self employed, she doesn't work for the guy. So ...
    Ok well say for instance the agreement was for one kick to the crotch for $500, however during the session something went wrong where the foot managed to touch the genitals after the said hooker gave explicit instruction of what not to do in order to prevent this contact which was not agreed to.

Thus the sexual harassment lawsuit for the guy not following instructions exactly and the refund the guy is asking for since not only did he not get what they agreed upon, but now he is being sued for sexual harassment because something went wrong.

If this is a legal prostitute then there will be plenty of paper trail. You can't just legally prostitute yourself on craigslist where prostitution is legal. If not legal there is no grounds for anything here to go to court.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the View Post
    If this is a legal prostitute then there will be plenty of paper trail. You can't just legally prostitute yourself on craigslist where prostitution is legal. If not legal there is no grounds for anything here to go to court.
    She happens to be a prostitute in Reno where it's legal and kicking guys in the crotch for $500 is one of the services as a kind of therapy she provides.

MMO-C is reaching new levels of stupid OT threads.

It would be near impossible to prove sexual harassment in the scenario provided. It would go to civil court and probably dismissed based on lack of evidence.

If he is requesting to be kicked in the crotch, there is an assumed risk if he genitals being impacted unless his crotch is not where it should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Theft obviously. She consented to sex, but you're breaking a contract.