Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    Yeah. I'm somewhat surprised to see everyone here rating it so well, but then again, maybe not. That being said, I haven't seen it yet, though I can't say I'm looking forward to it all that much. My brother has seen it, and I've kept half an eye on its reception. That box office second weekend drop was huge.
    I know some people who liked it (though they qualified that), I mean it's all personal taste at the end of the day but personally I thought it was a complete unmitigated train wreck, just like Man of Steel.

I know this will sound patronising but I really think the movie's defenders just really REALLY wanted it to be good. I really want to see a good Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman/Justice League movie too, but I'm not willing to sift through a pile of crap for a few crumbs of goodness. Those characters deserve an actually good movie.

And it's not like it can't be done. Look at Marvel, they're scoring home runs with their B list heroes, and DC is still fucking up their A list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Updated.

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I really want to see a good Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman/Justice League movie too, but I'm not willing to sift through a pile of crap for a few crumbs of goodness. Those characters deserve an actually good movie.
    I very much agree.

Deleted
    Added Hardcore Henry to the list.

Added 4 more movies I saw today.

Added Captain America: Civil War.

Filled out the list, huzzah!

Deleted
    Added Captain America: Civil War.

Browsed thread to see what to watch, but mmmm how do I say this. I'm still waiting for good "quality" movies to become available for viewing.

There have been several ‘good quality’ movies this year, but whether those are a match for your taste is another matter.

Deleted
    1. Deadpool

2. The Divergent Series: Allegiant

3. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny (worth a watch)

4. Ip Man 3 (decent, not as epic as 1st or 2nd)

5. Star Wars: The Force Awakens (late 2015 but w/e)

I will update. Still have to watch: Batman vs Superman, Captain America: Civil War, Warcraft, Independence Day 2, Doctor Strange, X-men: Apocalypse, Suicide Squad, Snowden, Hardcore Henry
    Last edited by mmoc1647d17dd8; 2016-04-30 at 03:39 PM.

Not The Jungle Book? I'm also curious what, in your eyes, makes Allegiant deserve a spot that high on the list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update 01/05/16:Just added Fifty shades of Black and honestly, it was a terrible movie. I had the occasional moment where I had to laugh, but it definitely wasn't good. In good news though, next week I'll probably watch BvS and I'll go to Civil war on wednesday. I need to get some decent movies on this here list.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    There have been several ‘good quality’ movies this year, but whether those are a match for your taste is another matter.
    I assumed he meant there were none in good video-quality to pirate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update 04/05/16: I watched Civil War today and it was absolutely terrific. I consider it to be better than Deadpool and thus it has become the new number one on my list. I also watched special correspondents (netflix original film) and I considered it to be decent and thus my list is now filled out.

Added Civil War to the top spot. That makes...3 movies I've seen this year. Year is slow going so far...

1-Civil War (EASILY!)
    2-Deadpool
    3-Jungle Book

I haven't seen Clover Lane 10, Zootopia or Midnight Special, I heard they're great films. I hope to add Warcraft to that list =) I expect Suicide Squad will be up there also. I wish BvS was great...but unfortunately it isn't. Independence Day looks BAD, Xmen Apocalypse looks BAD, Finding Dory looks BAD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated the master list with Captain America: Black Panther is awesome.

This list isn't filling out as quickly as I thought it would... Probably Junglebook next.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Added Civil War. Felt like a let down compared to Deadpool. I liked it, but felt like some characters were shoved in there causing bloat, too slow of a build up IMO. I would love to see it again in a month and reassess.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Added Civil War. Felt like a let down compared to Deadpool. I liked it, but felt like some characters were shoved in there causing bloat, too slow of a build up IMO. I would love to see it again in a month and reassess.
    Deadpool was quite good, it's one of the only movies I cared about enough to see this year so far in fact...but I still thought Civil War blew it out of the water ten times over.

Added Captain America 3: Civil War