Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I wish I had the ability to force people to tell the truth, Presidential debates would be a lot more interesting.

World peace.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish al the liars and desperate republicans trying to smear Hillary get exposed and as punishment get put In a rocket and made to go live on mercury.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Not a lot of the people on these forums actually like Hilary. It's just that a lot of the focus is on non-issues like the emails instead of her policies or that she is a corporate stooge.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    That left wing mmo-c posters admit Hilary is rotten to the core and stop defending her.
    That already happens though so wish granted?

10+ Year Old Account
    Futanari orgy

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I really wish al the liars and desperate republicans trying to smear Hillary get exposed and as punishment get put In a rocket and made to go live on mercury.
    I know it seems like I am picking on you, but I just popped back and saw this. So sorry.

The Republicans suck. They really do. But Hillary is a snake too. The only thing that separates her from them is the letter by her name. I can totally see her as a Republican too. They would love her if they were on the same side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    That already happens though so wish granted?
    Not from Left leaning posters. If Hillary killed a guy, you would think she was channeling Trump with how much support she would still get. She is like Lady Trump.

Deleted
    I still want to try pegging, but my boyfriend keeps saying no

My impossible fantasy is a cata dungeon run where people don't break my CCs and pull the whole room.
    Signature not found

I would like to be able to live on mercury without having to designate a political party.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be a space pirate like in the anime Outlaw Star

At least there will be a better economy there.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To get rich somehow then to use my wealth to acquire more wealth, buy out everything and start some kind of empire with what I've got yada yada it's only a fantasy so it aint gonna happen..

It involves Natalie Dormer. We'd best leave it at that.

Being unugly.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    I want to replicate myself so much that i swarm the city.
    + i want to gangbang them girls by myself, and to trully talk to myself. And why not maybe even fight myself, see what i can do, actually id put 2 copies to fight each other.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-02-01 at 09:18 PM.

To Live. That's all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    World peace.
    That's a nightmare, not a fantasy

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Space travel. Immortality.

I'd like to go to a galactic pub, sit with some aliens, grab a drink, and talk until we run out of subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Being unugly.
    Really dude? I swear, every time I see a comment of yours, it's the same crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I would just want to live in a world with people supporting and loving each other, rather than fighting for dominance and waging wars. Granted, our world is much closer to that now than it was, pretty much, at any point in history - but still, I doubt I will get to live in such a world in my lifetime. At least I can daydream about such a world.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Being unugly.
    Your dream comes true: I find you very hot and sexy. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine changes with the hour. If I'm not in one impossible fantasy, I'll make up another.