Unholy Dk Rotation with Tier

Hi all,
    Recently managed to get my fourth tier piece for Dk. So I was wondering whether getting my ghoul with Dark Transformation would take high priority at the start of my rotation than BoS.

Also is there a certain level of multistrike I should be aiming for to make BoS Stronger? Not sure if I'm doing it wrong but Necrotic Plague feels stronger or at least more consistent in terms of damage than BoS does.

Cheers :3

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, you do not DT before BoS even with the 4pc.

There is no level of multistrike that you need, multistrike has nothing to do with the relative performance of the level 100 talents. You are definitely doing something very wrong if you are able to outperform BoS with Necrotic Plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    No, you do not DT before BoS even with the 4pc.

There is no level of multistrike that you need, multistrike has nothing to do with the relative performance of the level 100 talents. You are definitely doing something very wrong if you are able to outperform BoS with Necrotic Plague.
    Depends on his kill time, longer kill time will reduce the gap between the two. For exemple reaver, if you kill it before any air phase then BoS will destroy NP but if you kill after 1 or 2 air phases then the gap between the two is small.

If you have vial you might hit 100% MS for the duration of vial in which case MS after 100% is useless(at very high gear level with a mix of wf/sockets)

If you can soak RP with AMS(can do on reaver, kormrok, mannoroth and archi), you can DT pre-pull with this glyph Glyph of Death's Embrace. But otherwise it's better to get BoS running asap on pull because ring, lust, potion and trinkets.

You gain Shadow Infusion stacks by spending Runic Power. I assume you still believe that Death Coil provides the stacks like it did pre-WoD. Because of this, while BoS is running you will get your five stacks.. so yeah.. like the previous comments said, don't use DT before BoS.. Otherwise you will have to build up runic power once again before popping BoS, but by then your ring, pre-pot and trinket procs are long gone. So yeah..

But yeah - if you can, soak some RP from a nearby Fel Lava pool like @ Archimonde.. just don't pop AMS before AFTER taking the first tick of Lava dmg.. otherwise you will be completely immune to the damage and won't generate any RP.. That way you can have five stacks pre-pull + a little excess Runic Power which turns into an early BoS use.. Biiiig increase since it mean you can burst right on pull WITH the legendary ring which otherwise is impossible wiithout pooling RP from the environment using AMS.
    Last edited by Yirman; 2016-02-04 at 07:34 AM.

Deleted
    You'll gain Shadow Infusion stacks during the BoS.

Main priority is getting BoS up without wasting much of the ring.