Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Games that gave you the most hours of enjoyment?

Omitting wow of course. I have spent thousands of hours playing wow off/on since 2007.

For me it would be

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, Mercenaries Playground of Destruction, Fable,Fable II, Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 mostly 1. Halo 2 Multiplayer. Counter Strike Xbox, Conker's Bad Fur Day live and reloaded xbox multiplayer. Dragon Age origins, Mass effect 2, Counter strike source, payday, payday 2, Dead Island. Warhammer 40k Dawn of war soulstorm and dark crusade. Lord of the rings battle for middle earth anthology.

Tales of symphonia. I did a new game plus so many times I maxed out all bonuses and boss battles lasted mere seconds
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

chrono trigger, mario rpg, FF6 and FF7, last gens would be mass effect, dragon age, witcher and xcom

Final fantasy series, done multiple re runs of 7,8,9,10 and will continue to do so. Like to do a run through every year or two.

Monster Hunter, the souls games and Final Fantasy mostly.

Hmm, can't recall specifically to which I've put in the most... but I've put countless hours into:

- Final Fantasy series
    - Elder Scrolls series
    - Fallout series
    - League of Legends
    - Counter Strike // Natural Selection [as mods for Half Life 1], as well as Counter Strike: Source

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect series
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

10+ Year Old Account
    Age of Empires 2!

Super Smash Bros. Melee hands down.

Final Fantasy series, Super Mario, the Legend of Zelda, Baldur's Gate I & II, Castlevania series, Street Fighter 2, Mario Kart.

1. Pokemon games
    2. WOW
    3. Fire Emblem games
    4. Final Fantasy games
    5. Gamecube and GBA era Sonic the Hedgehog games.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Civilization V. I still play that game from time to time on lazy hangover Saturdays.

Diablo 2:LoD, WoW, X-Com(the original), Rainbow Six 3/RS3:Black Arrow, Castlevania:Symphony of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Final fantasy series, done multiple re runs of 7,8,9,10 and will continue to do so. Like to do a run through every year or two.
    This would have to be my answer too. The final fantasy series was the first game (that I remember) playing as a young child and will always hold a dear spot in my heart. I didn't really get into video games until I was 10 or so and the series captivated me. Final Fantasy 7-10 each, I easily put in 300-500 hours on them and loved figuring out things by myself.

Another close second would be the Legend of Zelda series with the same sort of dedication, hundreds of hours thrown into each game. My great grandmother loved watching me play Zelda for some reason, she said it made her calm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Golden Sun, Skyrim (modding for days), Borderlands 2 ad PS (if you have friends), Mech Command 1 and 2, also Mech Warrior 4 Mercs.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to list off a ton of games, just one, because I know it's planetside 2, well over 1400 hours and counting.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    For me, it must be dragon age: origins. I've completed every possible origin story and played as every possible specialization. I found the origin stories to be unique and interesting and they had surprisingly high amount of influence during the play through. I've played it over 650 hours.

Other game would be Battlefield: Bad Company 2. I don't even know how many hours I sank into that shooter. For me, it's the only shooter that's really appealed so much that I'd play it in a daily basis for a longer period of time. I can't fathom why they basically removed everything I liked about BFBC2 going into the next battlefield games. I've probably played it for 2000 hours if I had to fathom a guess, but it might be way too little or a little too much.

Counter-Strike would be my second highest /played game franchise. I suppose it pales compared to the time I've spent playing WoW over the years as I seldom pick it up anymore but it's definitely taken up a lot of my free time, especially since I was playing it for a while before WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    The original X-COM and TFTD. I've been playing them off and on since release, I'd imagine I have several thousand hours logged into them.

Skyrim. This is mostly due to a modding addiction. I've only ever completed the main storyline once, but I've put some 600 hours into the game.

Dungeon Keeper. Again, played since release, I'll pick it up every few months or so and play it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

WoW of course but besides that I played (and still play occasionally) tons of Heroes of Might & Magic III.