Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Raptr is an app that you can run on your pc, and it upload all the game you play on your profile. And for all of 2015, minecraft was top10 most played every months. Again, I know it isnt every one who use this website, but this is true for all games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    I don't know what raptr is...but wouldn't twitch and youtube only prove that people WATCH minecraft videos, not actually play minecraft?

I have no evidence of course, but whose to say the various viewers don't treat minecraft like the average sports viewer treats sports "I watch it, but I don't play it myself"
    Sure, you can say that, but the conversation we were having was about youtube/twitch not sales. If you want sales...

It sold 8000 copies on pc alone in the last 24 hours. It is consistently claimed by microsoft it is its biggest selling game and makes up a large share of its software sales income. It continued to sell 2 million copies in 6 months on pc alone from July 2015-Jan 2016, and Microsoft claim that it sells far more on consoles/mobile than PC (Seems to be about more than 2:1 ratio so expect at least 6-7 million copies sold in 6 months just on consoles) which is why Gimlix is more wrong than most people on this forum.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-02-05 at 10:07 AM.