View Poll Results: How Would You Feel If Your Son/Daughter Would Marry A Muslim?

Voters
176. This poll is closed
  • Indifferent

90 51.14%
  • Pleased

11 6.25%
  • Upset

75 42.61%
Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

How Would You Feel If Your Son/Daughter Would Marry A Muslim?

How would you feel if your son or daughter would marry a Muslim? How would you react?
    Last edited by mmoc76d86ab672; 2016-02-02 at 07:39 PM.

Nothing good can come from this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. When did I have kids?
    2. Are they a hermaphrodite?
    3. What type of cake will there be?

Serving halal food on family dinners... fuck no

Not okay with it.

I would disown them.

Oh look another thread about Religion

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't like it.

I should point out that I wouldn't like my potential son/daughter to marry any kind of religious person, doesn't really matter what kind of religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as I live in the U.S., chances are that he/she wouldn't be one of the radicalized Muslims so I wouldn't care. Even if they were a more conservative Muslim, they wouldn't hold a candle to some of the nut head Christians around here.

So either way it's not a big deal.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a big spectrum. I know a girl with a Muslim boyfriend who didn't need to change anything about herself, and I know of a girl who married a Muslim and is now banned from speaking to her male friends and can't leave the house without his permission. Without knowing where on the spectrum this hypothetical husband is, I can't say.

Depends. Is said person a fervent follower of said religion, or just writes that down on applications?

Deleted
    If they are happy, so am I.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    100% disowned if she goes muslim or goes black. I'm cool with asians, hispanics, etc. If they had kids they would look retarded as shit because both her mother and I have dominant blue eye/red hair genes. The ginger blood line must not be tainted.

I like how people think that Muslims are bad by default...
    There's morons / dangerous people / inbreeds / fanatics and so on in all cultures and religions and non- religions, I'm as indifferent about someone marrying a Muslim as if they'd marry a Jew or a Vegan.
    "People are People" - if you judge someone based on their Religion (or lack of religious beliefs) and / or physical appearance you are the scary person to me, behavior like that only shows lack of respect and a narrow mind that will NEVER help humanity evolve.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

How do they treat my son/daughter? How religious are they? Which derivative of Islam do they ascribe to? I would look at the person, just as I would in any other scenario involving race/religion/sexual preference. In the end, my number one priority for my children is for them to be safe and happy. If they find someone that helps them towards that, the background is negotiable.

If I had a child, I would attempt to make them as smart and as thoughtful as possible. So I would trust in their choices for a mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    If I had a child, I would attempt to make them as smart and as thoughtful as possible. So I would trust in their choices for a mate.
    Best answer ever made on anything Have my interwebz

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Great, another thread for bashing religion ( Yeah, considering the average IQ of this forum, I know how things will go down).
    What's the difference between criticism and bashing?

That would never happen since liberals don't reproduce, duh.