Alliance Im not giving up that easy!

I came back to the game after a 3 year break.
    While rushing through all the changes that has been made within the game and refreshing my knowledge to the class that i play, i've been working on creating a guild.

It started with 3 months with only the people who made the guild. After some time we managed to get a few people that again knew some others and so on. We started clearing Hellfire Citadel normal just to get to know eachother even though we had what it took to go into heroic progress.

It didnt take long time until we had heroic on farm. The problem this time was to get 20 active and good players ready for mythic progression. It looks like people are tired of the game at the moment so to actually find what we needed was more of an demanding task than what i would belive.

We lacked motivation, effort and more important, attendance!
    In the end i decided to put the guild on ice for now. But the spark inside me isnt really gone. I want to give it another try if it is possible to find what im looking for out there!

So what im asking for in this thread, is there anyone, a group of players, a couple of firends or just you alone whos interested in making this happen?

I can provide with TS and a good looking forum as well as dedication and effort.

What im looking for is someone (19+ players) who know they can attend at least two raids a week. Players who got raiding experience or even raid leading experience.
    Motivation and time to sacrifice which is needed for making a guild.
    Active players!

If you belive you can help or have any questions, please contact me in game: Zaleby#2524

The guild has progress by now with 1/13 Mythic.

if u will raid at weekends i am in i raid fri and str every week i am tank 728 ilvl 13/13 hc 2/13 MY i am looking for weekend guild for months i am hardcore player but i just back to wow at WOD 6.2 and i can only raid at weekends now i didn't find any guild to join

I would prefere if people could raid wednesdays and sundays.

Deleted
    Hey mate, sent you a friend request on bnet (Boomshroom). Did a lot of raiding in the past, but haven't been with a guild group since the start of WoD, and before then since the end of Cata. Really miss having a group that I know and get along with. I'd be up for two days a week for a start. Hit me up sometime when you're online, if you're interested.

added Here is our forums btw: myriadwow.enjin.com