7+ Year Old Account

Is there anyone here that isn't a mouthbreathing, neckbeard white boy?

Seriously, this is depressing me: surely there are other feminist, not racist people playing this game besides all of this MRA bullshit trash, right?

Every single time I sign into essentially any game with a social element, I'm met with something overtly racist, sexist or both. This isn't everyone, right? Some of us are people who have learned things since the stone age, right?

Or has my hobby really truly become overrun with this sad excuse for what technically can be called a human being, blaming everyone else for their issues, claiming everything is censorship, and genuinely think women are a threat to manhood?

I can't be the only rational person playing this game.
    disco inferno

"Everybody who disagrees with me politically is a MRA neckbeard."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vulena View Post
    blaming everyone else for their issues, claiming everything is censorship, and genuinely think women are a threat to manhood?
    Once I got to that line, I forgot which side of the argument you were speaking from.

As stated in another recent thread, starting out a thread with insults is definitely not the way to get a discussion going. Also, this is General Off Topic, not the WoW Discussion nor any other game discussion forum, nor is this type of topic allowed there either.

So, on that note, I'm closing this.