Deleted

Lightbulb Interesting talents synergies in Legion? (all specs?)

Have you guys found out any cool talent synergies with the three separate talent threes? I found one casually skimming over the talents and wondered if there were more.

One interesting thing I found was taking Shadowy Inspiration in 1st tier for Demo, which makes your next Shadow Bolt instant after Demonic Empowerement. Then in the PVP tree you can take a talent which makes your Demonic Empowerement free making Demo actually quite a mobile spec atleast in a PVP setting. If the first talent also works with Demon Bolt my oh my it could be fun!

But we're Warlocks so I fully except it all to be taken away before Legion even moves to Beta

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The two specs doesn't overlap, one replaces the other depending on whether you are pve'ing or pvp'ing.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    What? Are you kidding me how barren are all the classes going to be in PVP then? I find that really hard to believe, if it's true might as well not buy the whole expansion.

He's partially right. Artifact traits and regular talent trees work everywhere. Pvp talent trees only work in pvp.

Besides the one you mentioned I can't think of any.

Kinda disappointed by the portents so far. Few blues regarding warlocks versus other classes (sans Demon Hunters of course, there would be a lot of blue posts about them).

I hope all the attention isnt going to Demonology.

Would love some fun abilities for all warlocks to spice things up.

It is hard to keep track of talents, pvp talents, and artifact talents. Especially between 3 specs