10+ Year Old Account

3k Engineering Parts

Any advice on how to liquidate these?

I tried Battle Pets, however the market is pretty low.

Make megawatt filaments and vendor them all, then stop making the parts forever

Make looterangs for all your alts. It's incredibly useful especially for ranged

Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    Make looterangs for all your alts. It's incredibly useful especially for ranged
    This. Also throw in the new gnomish army knife, since it's dirt cheap yet super useful.

Also, depending on your server's market, you may be able to make goggle and/or gun upgrades for a decent profit. Need to have a barn (or an alt with one) to make that worthwhile, imo.

ive been making guns and selling them at 705 6/6 level. They sell for decent profit on my server, around 2-4 a week at 20-30% profit.

For a rapid turn over though the loot-a-rangs are good, especially for the apexis weekly event for people that mass farm the Iron Front. Give all your alts the army knife and have a look into a few of the other 'obscure' items that use them, you would be shocked at what some of them sell for profit wise on your server or their creative use.

I was making decent gold from eng pets and the pet building on a bunch of alts, free lvl 25s to sell, but that died out.

All eng has to sell are gun upgrades, and they don't move like they used to either.

Unless you have enchanting/inscription make sure it's the older army knife. It lets you resurrect someone without engineering, even though it says it needs it.