Poll: So do you think they will make a 3DS SMM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If Nintendo gave up the 3DS and the NX fell flat on its face that would cause major problems for Nintendo.
    If they are dropping support you see it by what they're MAKING not by what they're RELEASING. Especially when a game like Fire Emblem is so far removed from development the next iteration of FE is likely already in full development(and it won't be a 3DS game...)

What does 3rd party games have to do with Nintendo's support at all? Does Sony still support the PS3 and Vita because both get Japanese 3rd party games? IMO they sure as hell don't.

As far as the lineup of 3DS games being good this year, yea it is but thanks to what? One Nintendo IP, and a bunch of 3rd party games that in some cases(DQ) have been out in Japan for freaking years. Very little to do with Nintendo support. Fire Emblem Fates is pretty much it for a big Nintendo release announced on the system in 2016 and they where finished in early 2015...

But Vita will probably have 20+ Japanese 3rd party games release on it this year in the west and 10s more indies, got to love that major support Sony is giving it my dude 3rd party support is irrelevant in this discussion. The DS still got 3rd party support long after Nintendo abandoned it you do realize this yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    --snip--
    You do realise there is 12 Nintendo games on that list and we are still early in the year right? Once again what Sony does and what Nintendo does is two different things. Both companys work different and Sony is sitting on there cash cow called the ps4. The only thing Nintendo is making money from is Amiibo's and 3DS sells.

Do you really think Nintendo will drop the 3DS just to sell amiibos until the NX hits profit. You don't cut off the head to try to save a nose. Nintendo isn't stupid enough (I hope) to drop there cash cow on something that may not even make them money.

I am personally done replying to you since like normal you clearly don't get it and think your opinion is gods word.

We will see what they do. E3 is coming up and I am sure Nintendo will annouce shit like normal between now and then.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-02-04 at 01:12 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The 3DS is dead in the water, compare your current release list to early 2015, early 2014 and early 2013.

Enough said.

Nintendo will continue to profit off 3rd party game sales on it, mostly in Japan and move on to their next hand held. That is what Nintendo does, that is what every console manufacturer does.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The 3DS is dead in the water, compare your current release list to early 2015, early 2014 and early 2013.

Enough said.

Nintendo will continue to profit off 3rd party game sales on it, mostly in Japan and move on to their next hand held. That is what Nintendo does, that is what every console manufacturer does.
    So is the ps4 dead in the water since it only has like 4 big titles coming this year or is the XB1 dead in the water because its lineup is less then last year?

Also once again we are early in the year and Nintendo normally annouce's stuff around April up to E3. But clearly the mighty Tech614 knows everything as normal and can't be wrong.

Hate to break it to you but you and me both are just stating opinions and there launch lineup for this year is good. Hell the list I provided is old as well and doesn't even have the Pikachu game on it.

Unless you work at Nintendo you don't know what they will do. So how about you dile it back abit.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD