Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How many of your games you own on steam do you actually play?

I own over 100 games and DLC on steam.

ive spent upwards of 600 dollars on steam games since 2012.

Of those games I actually play about less than 5. The only games I go back to are Kotor and Css and the only games ive frequented somewhat a lot of hours in is Css csgo, Kotor, Dawn of War Soulstorm, Payday 2 and Payday the heist.

I dont have a single game where I played it 300 hours or more. I have friends that do. I do not own a game or have friends that own any game with 1000 or more hours into it yet I know theres many people on steam that have 1000+ hours into counter strike games, team fortress 2, and mmos.

2011-2012 were my big years of not playing wow and trying to find other games to play. Two weeks after Mists of pandaria released I purchased a standard edition.

Deleted
    Maybe you should only buy games that you actually think you are going to play?

There are some regretful purchases I made, but most of them I beat once. Not much of a replayer for story based games.

https://steamdb.info/calculator/

Worth using if you want to see just the pure number of games you haven't played yet.

I only play often Dota 2 and Undertale as of late honestly.

EDIT- Was beaten to it, but I'll keep the message just as a double suggestion to try the site.

Play regularly?

One.

Zen of Sudoku. I don't consider a day complete if I haven't done at least one game.

I also come back to Shogun 2 every couple of months. Other than that, most of my Steam games I have never finished. There are also some extreme cases of games I haven't even played, but these mostly came from various bundles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

234 games owned, 129 DLC owned, according to my steam profile. I've probably only beaten less than ten of them to be honest. According to that steamdb link, I have 896.5h on record and I have not played 51% of my games, although this % should be much higher because it counts games I haven't played but launched and AFKed in for steam cards.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    230 games and about half have been played

https://steamdb.info/calculator/7656...0803196/?cc=us
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2016-02-03 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyllypaladin View Post
    Maybe you should only buy games that you actually think you are going to play?
    I try but either the game turns out to be nothing like I thought it was , gets ruined by updates from the Devs that drastically change the game or its a quick thrill that lasts me 25 hours at best.

- - - Updated - - -

I have yet to find a game other than wow that gives me 1000+ hours of enjoyment in one year. Should a single game give that? Up for debate I suppose that is quite a lot of replay value.

Deleted
    Me and Steam

1. Buy game
    2. Play game
    3. Notice it's crap/boring
    4. Refund game

I knew that once Steam implements refunds, I will never buy anything from Steam again.

I play most of what I buy for a few hours or so. I am more interested in getting an overall view of a how a game works than playing for hours on end.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2016-02-03 at 11:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not big on replaying things. Even if there's alternate routes, etc.

So, everything gets played through, then uninstalled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

I play only two atm out of a few dozen titles. I have played them all though at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, I spent a lot of time without internet, and played a lot of games offline, so the numbers are skewed. But mine says 309 games not played out of 379. I rarely buy games at full price though, and a ton of those games are like $1 bundles and stuff. Some games are just super short like DLC Quest. A lot just don't have replay value. But I've slowed down considerably about buying more games. And I DO intend to play them all, or at least most of them. Also, games that were given to me, so I never paid for them. Can't pass that up.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2016-02-03 at 10:16 PM.

I have 101 games. Most i've played for a bit but don't play much now, but I don't feel I was wrong to purchase them. I enjoyed them for a time.

There's a few games I picked up but never really got in to, and a bunch I got on sale but didn't really get in to. I generally don't buy much during sales anymore, becuase if I had wanted the game in the first place, I'd have already bought it.

Of all the games in my library, I play CKII, EU4, Dark Souls 2, Cities Skylines, Civ V sometimes. Every now and then I'll go back to some other game and get in to it a bit before losing interest again.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Why doesn't the steam calculator work for me? Is there some addon I need??

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611979727

Deleted
    I got 8 games
    I like all of them, except one that I just got a free steam key for, most likely won't try that one :P

$7373 Current account value
    $2236 Total cost with sales
    14 Steam level
    $14.18 Average price
    $8.64 Average price per hour
    520 Games owned
    2,411h Hours on record
    10.4h Average playtime
    289 Games not played
    56% Games not played

...I need to start playing more games.

Deleted
    Too many games.. I only play about 5-6 at a given time, but own somewhere around 300.

I've only bought like 2 or 3 games on steam and I played the fuck out of them.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.