Proof of Blizzard's laziness and failure.

Vendetta is still a spell on the current Alpha Build.

Unless it starts to increase damage by 200% for 6 seconds or longer I have no interest in retaining this spell.

7+ Year Old Account
    Assassination is not even in the alpha and your already complaining?
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2016-02-04 at 06:20 AM.

Let's not exaggerate.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    you do realize the number tuning is not here yet...

Vendetta is one of those abilities whose entire flavor (can see through invis & stealth) is only really perceptible when trying to ninja a base from another rogue in BGs, and maybe when trying to drop a Priest. When that doesn't come into play, it feels like the kind of cooldown that one might find in a 1995 game.

They should give it 2-3 charges on a 1m cooldown each, tune the duration/effectiveness around that and go from there.

That doesn't seem like Blizzard being lazy or a failure. I mean I don't see anything wrong with the ability, and they still haven't enabled Assa in the Alpha, so we still haven't seen any tweaks or changes on the whole spec. I get that people don't like it cause it's just a flat 30% damage 2 min. cd, but what's wrong with that?
    Last edited by Ajhian; 2016-02-04 at 04:58 AM.

This is completely unconstructive. Not only is Assassination not even in the build yet, but they openly have said not to look at numbers yet. Please don't be so toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajhian View Post
    That doesn't seem like Blizzard being lazy or a failure. I mean I don't see anything wrong with the ability, and they still haven't enabled Assa in the Alpha, so we still haven't seen any tweaks or changes on the whole spec. I get that people don't like it cause it's just a flat 30% damage 2 min. cd, but what's wrong with that?
    It kinda forces you to stay on a specific target for 20-30 secs. It would be better if it was a damage buff rather than debuff, but still boring overall. Now that poisons are exclusive to ass, it might be nice to see a poison themed cd.

10+ Year Old Account
    okay, just added Moslin to the list of forum posters to not listen to...

alpha is all subject to change. i dont get how thats hard to understand
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    you do realize the number tuning is not here yet...
    You do realise that that hasn't changed every other CD that was intended to be changed from being changed...

Numbers tuning is % weapon damage or % spell damage, not % damage increase from CDs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    okay, just added Moslin to the list of forum posters to not listen to...

alpha is all subject to change. i dont get how thats hard to understand
    Because some of us have participated in more than one alpha. Complain early or prepare to get what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Moslin View Post
    Vendetta is still a spell on the current Alpha Build.

Unless it starts to increase damage by 200% for 6 seconds or longer I have no interest in retaining this spell.
    So, a spell that shows up in an ALPHA build of an as yet unreleased expansion, for a spec that is NOT even enabled in said Alpha build…?!?

Just stop posting now, 'kay…?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Because some of us have participated in more than one alpha. Complain early or prepare to get what you see.
    Considering yesterdays post about Sub rogues and them reworking a huge amount of their skills due to feedback, people going "HURR IT WON'T CHANGE CUZ ALPHA!" is just stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...and there was me thinking this thread would actually make sense like pointing out the Silvermoon still has embassy members or that the Exodar should be fixed now... but no just simply "Wagh blizzard haven't fine tuned -alpha- Legion yet."

Also I have participated in most of the Alphas/Betas and shit loads changes before launch.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Considering yesterdays post about Sub rogues and them reworking a huge amount of their skills due to feedback, people going "HURR IT WON'T CHANGE CUZ ALPHA!" is just stupidity.
    Nope. Posts like yours is what's "just stupidity". They changed Sub because of heavy negative feedback (and that they themselves didn't like it, supposedly), meaning apologists such as yourself telling people to stop complaining because it's "only alpha" need to stop - feedback causes changes, blind faith in a company that's screwed up many times before does not.

That said, it IS early to complain about Assassination as it isn't playable yet, but there's hordes of people saying shit like "it's only alpha, just wait and see" EVERY expansion, and that NEVER helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boil View Post
    So, a spell that shows up in an ALPHA build of an as yet unreleased expansion, for a spec that is NOT even enabled in said Alpha build…?!?

Just stop posting now, 'kay…?
    ^Case in point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Proof of knee jerk reacting crybaby bitches on MMOC
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

The only way that any kind of tuning might help the issue is if Assassination were to be suddenly turned into an AoE spec, balanced out by having its major cooldown being a single-target-only affair. Would be weird but it could work if they figured out a way to make Vendetta a bit more interactive. Right now it's basically Summon Gargoyle 2.0: Can't Switch Off Target edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    In all likelihood, Subtlety is being reverted more than it is being reworked, which is okay; not fixing what isn't broken and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaneesh View Post
    In all likelihood, Subtlety is being reverted more than it is being reworked, which is okay; not fixing what isn't broken and all that.
    I agree, the only thing I disliked about WoD Subtlety was multistrike, which is going away anyway. Let's hope they don't incorporate the DoT duration thing in another way, but do something more interesting with it.

Assassination isn't even in the alpha - plus there's an assassination related thread already.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.