6.2.3 Prot Guide Looking for Feedback

Hey everyone,

I recently decided that I wanted to aid others in learning how to tank as many of the resources out there, youtube primarily, have guides suggesting the wrong set ups, such as saying that you should run Empowered Seals as its the "Advanced" talent do to "switching stances". Its things like this that made me want to make video guides for all of the tanks since that's what I do primarily and is what I love to do. This is not meant as a replacement for other written guides, more of a compliment to, but since some people prefer a video to typed out, I thought this would be nice, especially since I can show how things look in a fight, or what it looks like to actually do the pull instead of just saying "do this:"

I was hoping that I could get some feedback on my first video of a long list that I plan to make. I primarily want to know if any info is wrong, or if anything was hard to read/understand. I know the video quality is meh, but its the best I could do, and this is my first ever video so it may seem odd in some ways. Just please let me know any thoughts or concerns that I can add to the video in annotations/description, or things to do differently in future videos.

Thanks all!

Since I can't post links yet on these forums I had to shorten it to this, so you need to Copy/paste it into another window. Sorry!

The link is:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqLItvfJt-w
    Last edited by Munkky; 2016-02-04 at 06:54 AM.

Can't watch it all ATM cause my kids trying to grab my phone but what I will say is for sera you don't want 50% haste, your after around 33% so with raid buffs etc you hit 50% during sera.
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
    Can't watch it all ATM cause my kids trying to grab my phone but what I will say is for sera you don't want 50% haste, your after around 33% so with raid buffs etc you hit 50% during sera.
    Thanks for noticing, I said that wrong, I meant 50% with sera, I had the haste caps after that, I just said it thinking 50 with sera, I'll add something to fix it later, thanks!