Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just let Retties/Enhancies use their buffs on themselves when not in a group... fixed?

Deleted
    Looks kinda childish to me, is artist team out of ideas to push for some rotating orbs on thias set? I remember time when static sets made the 'wow' effect, now it's like christmas tree on that poor warlock. But I'm a mage, so what do I know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    lol the Normal/Heroic set looks like hot garbage compared to the Mythic set. Blizzard knows how to stick it to the majority of their playerbase once again.
    Good thing we dont "have" to play their game if we dont like it .If enough people do the old wallet vote they will do backflips for you ;-) .
    Personaly i dont mind that they try to devide the community . People that play days on end and are dedicated should get more reward . Or not ?
    Last edited by mmoc2469da80bf; 2016-02-05 at 02:49 AM.

I really can't decide which mage spec I want to play in Legion. I've always been frost (my character is named Winterborne), but both arcane and fire look so much more fun this time around. The dilemma...

again.. no warlock love in legion?..

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    FFS, I really hope my Ret's damage is not linked to buffing other people. Since if that is the case I'll never buff anyone else other than myself. We went through this shit in Vanilla and TBC with having lower personsal damage because we increased other players DPS, I do not want that back at all.

"Equip your shoulders"
    "This isn't Mythic gear."
    "Oh." XD

The set which I'll never get

Deleted
    b-b-b-bugggfaaaaace!!!

i dont like this set. but it is nicely detailed i admit.

Deleted
    Clipping on a tier set while standing still... now this is next level

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    FFS, I really hope my Ret's damage is not linked to buffing other people. Since if that is the case I'll never buff anyone else other than myself. We went through this shit in Vanilla and TBC with having lower personsal damage because we increased other players DPS, I do not want that back at all.
    If some or all of the increased dps to others from your buff is attributed to you rather than them, your direct dps could be smaller but no one would know or care. You would look even in the logs and meters. That didnt happen in Vanilla or TBC, but is what the blue said they were looking into doing. Wait and see if it works before you dive off that cliff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    again.. no warlock love in legion?..
    Could you please be quiet and not complain like 99% do these days. This set looks neat.