Question I broke my headphones, how can I fix them?

Hi, I recently broke the right ear side of the headphones(Sennheiser 598 HD). I don't know how to fix them, or how much it would cost me to fix them. They sound and work fine, it's just that they're very loose when wearing them, and only the cord is keeping the ride side from holding together. May be a bad picture - http://i.imgur.com/iA7achb.jpg

Are they under warranty? I also have a pair of HD 598s that I bought off Amazon, and they came with a 2-year warranty. It might be worth checking that. If so, you could probably send them in for a repair/replacement at no charge.

Aside from that, I wouldn't really be able to tell you much about attempting to fix them. If they were mine, I'd probably just try to duct tape the shit out of them and hope I get lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Duct Tape fixes everything.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbramancer View Post
    Duct Tape fixes everything.
    yeah just tape it together

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Buy a new pair. There ain't no cure for shitty headphones tha break.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Buy a new pair. There ain't no cure for shitty headphones tha break.
    Yeah they look pretty dirty so they must be old, just grab a new pair.

It's a bit hard to tell from the picture but it looks like a decent amount of glue would fix that.

I love this stuff. Follow the instructions on the bottle, try it out in a spot you don't care about, etc.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland