735 Ehn Sham & 733 BrwM/721 Bear/721 Prot Pally LF Mythic Guild

I am 5/13 Mythic exp this tier and she is 8/13 Mythic exp. We're looking for a well progressed mythic guild. We both have 795 leg rings for our Main Specs. Any times are fine but prefer something past 6pm pst. We come as a package deal and we know most guilds don't like that cause we've seen many package deal players where only one of them is any good, but unlike most package deals we both can actually preform we are always top raiders in the guilds we're been in the past and will continue to do so we strive off killing dragons and playing our classes to the best the can be. We are willing to xfer if needed but we would prefer to stay horde and to stay on Mal'Ganis.

Logs:
    Kerka
    Synom

Synom is willing to swap to her 712 Warlock and I can swap to my 721 Bear or 721 Prot Pally.
    Last edited by Skorkin; 2016-02-05 at 07:19 AM.
    GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 770 4 GB GDDR5 CPU: Intel Core I5 4670K 3.4G Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Pro4 LGA 1150 Intel PSU: Corsair HX 750 Watt
    CPU-Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Ram: HyperX 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Case: Corsair High Airflow ATX Cube Case
    Monitor: Asus VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz Mouse: Razer Deathadder Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma Stealth Mic: Blue Snowball SSD: PNY XLR8, 240GB

I also enjoy long walks on the beach

Hi, Skorkin and Synom!

We are an 8/13 Mythic guild that is looking for Exactly a Tank + Shammy DPS. We have just lost our tank this week, and have been on the lookout for a good shammy dps for a little while now.

The only problem is that we are Alliance and on Sargeras, but if that is something you might consider, we'd love to talk with you regarding joining us. We are eager to continue to progress forward through HFC, and on to Legion.

Our Raid Times are: Tue, Thu, Mon 7:00pm - 9:30pm PST

This guild has been around for 10 years or so, with a high achievement list and various server 1sts, excelling in PvE and PvP in the past. I have joined them about half a year ago, and they have been a great chill place to be in. Sargeras is a highly active, high pop pvp server that is almost completely ally.

Again, if this is something that sounds interesting, we’d love to talk more with both of you! =)

My RealID is Spiffie#1938

-Spiffie
    Last edited by Spiffie; 2016-02-06 at 06:26 AM.

Hello! Just wanted to say I am from Enigma the 11/13m on Mal'ganis horde side and I sent you both a bnet friends request to talk.