do im terribly bad lucky or?

honestly, i was not able to complete my weekly of winning 4 games tonight in 18 games, i swear im not lying like lot of do, in 18 games i won ONLY 3 games, do horde are seriously bad against ally at this point? like really?...

EMfH kill horde, where is you having been?
    Last edited by Tuesdays; 2016-02-05 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Sorry that was rude.

horde lose major in bg's

Serious PvPers are alliance since EMFH.

Quote Originally Posted by bama77563 View Post
    Holy shit your english is bad
    ty for your quote, it help lot, not everyone speak english correctly in the world

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    honestly, i was not able to complete my weekly of winning 4 games tonight in 18 games, i swear im not lying like lot of do, in 18 games i won ONLY 3 games, do horde are seriously bad against ally at this point? like really?...
    Mate tbh I have the same issue lately. Seems that Allyance is winning most of the bgs. Will remain so untill they remove the stupid human racial for pvp. It is so easy solution yet Blizzard don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrim View Post
    Mate tbh I have the same issue lately. Seems that Allyance is winning most of the bgs. Will remain so untill they remove the stupid human racial for pvp. It is so easy solution yet Blizzard don't care.
    They do, just not enough to fix it in WoD, they will roll it into Legion. They probably don't want the 90% of the horde faction swappers to unsub if they removed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot of alliance rerolls with no gear though. Idk, its not that bad. Yeah every now and then you go up against the typical tryhard army of female humans that will rape you but then the next game you face against the dumb night elf male/worgen male players that are terrible.

Random bg's are really bipolar for me. Horde really isn't that bad when the MoP Alliance players make up most of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    There's a lot of alliance rerolls with no gear though. Idk, its not that bad. Yeah every now and then you go up against the typical tryhard army of female humans that will rape you but then the next game you face against the dumb night elf male/worgen male players that are terrible.

Random bg's are really bipolar for me. Horde really isn't that bad when the MoP Alliance players make up most of the team.
    Interesting do tell more....

Ontopic: I have given up trying to do the Pvp quest on horde. I did I think it was 8 matchs without a win and just say nope not doing it anymore.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Interesting do tell more....

Ontopic: I have given up trying to do the Pvp quest on horde. I did I think it was 8 matchs without a win and just say nope not doing it anymore.
    8 games without a win? Seriously?

You guys need to start premading then because I wouldn't deal with that shit.

Deleted
    I get the same but I'm alliance.

Deleted
    Nope. Most of the good pvp-ers, the ones with actual high ratings, rerolled Alliance for the human racial, and they were followed by millions of drones with shit ratings, because that's what drones do.
    Last edited by mmoc32b288c4f2; 2016-02-05 at 05:01 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's been that way since Warlords released, just about. Some times later at night EST time, you'll get on a win streak, but overall since all the major pvp players flopped over to ally this expansion...

People tend to migrate to where the top talent is at, due to; the wanting to play on the winning team, wanting to play with their friends who migrated, or hero worship of the streamers that migrated so they follow in unison. Pre-Warlords the Allies used to only win AV and Isle consistently on the US servers.

The nerf for WOTF in Wod, but not having one for EMFH probably had a helping hand in the swap. With the free action trinket/skill becoming a pvp talent, hopefully things will even out more than they have been in the past.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i got lucky this week and went 4/6 (playing Horde)

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    My win rates playing randoms is always between 50-55%, no matter the faction I play. It always evens out. I just think losing gets amplified more when you're wanting to see 900 honor per win, a purple chest, and CP every time you queue up during bonus week.

Quote Originally Posted by Doez View Post
    My win rates playing randoms is always between 50-55%, no matter the faction I play. It always evens out. I just think losing gets amplified more when you're wanting to see 900 honor per win, a purple chest, and CP every time you queue up during bonus week.
    its true that 18 game is not representative, but i can tell you that win 3 game over 18 games is NOT fun at all.. and im extremely far from 50% win-ratio..... i wouldnt never complete with this kind of ratio...

p.s i do more honor by doing ashran even with this even... problem sir?...

EMFH doesn't matter anymore, many horde racials are better, just look at the last tournament.
    Alliance/Horde winrates in ashran are close to 50/50. There was a blue post about this.
    It is possible to analyze in what kind of ashran you are, also fastest ques are often to the ones where horde just started losing and will lose for a long time.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Serious PvPers are alliance since EMFH.
    This never made any sense to me. Couldn't they just fix this "humans get a free trinket slot" by making the stupid pvp trinket that removes a stun more attractive with DPS stats? Maybe its because they offer one secondary stat and are garbage used to remove a stun. If they weren't that much garbage - maybe less would complain, and less would feel like they are wasting a trinket slot in pvp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    This never made any sense to me. Couldn't they just fix this "humans get a free trinket slot" by making the stupid pvp trinket that removes a stun more attractive with DPS stats? Maybe its because they offer one secondary stat and are garbage used to remove a stun. If they weren't that much garbage - maybe less would complain, and less would feel like they are wasting a trinket slot in pvp?
    Problem is most competitive PvPers have already switched and aren't likely to switch back unless Horde presents a clear advantage.

No point in switching back for 0 net gain for them.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

4/4 on my ally warrior. 4/4 on my horde warrior. Make a premade, 730+ ilvl, 2 heals 3 dps, blacklist 40 mans, get your wins.

Unless you aren't geared. If you need honor gear go afk in ashran and stop wasting a slot and other people's time in bgs <3