Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    so you are very thankful for others footing the bill? or are you going to champion how anyone not in political step as you is evil and not paying their fair share? Cuz you using tax dollars that a good deal many in this nation did not wish to give up. You may feel you NEEDED that money. Hell as you probably did.Does it make you feel good that you had to use government coercion to get you hands on some?
    It probably feels good to be alive if I had to guess. Being dead kinda sucks in my opinion.

Deleted
    so you are very thankful for others footing the bill? or are you going to champion how anyone not in political step as you is evil and not paying their fair share? Cuz you using tax dollars that a good deal many in this nation did not wish to give up. You may feel you NEEDED that money. Hell as you probably did. Does it make you feel good that you had to use government coercion to get you hands on some?
    If taxes aren't for the needy then wtf would you rather the money be spent on? Another couple of holidays for you per year? WTF is wrong with you? You're a straight up sociopath, thinking money is worth more than human life/dignity. Martin Shkreli would admire your complete absence of empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Smauldy View Post
    14 civilians died in terror attacks from jihadism in 2015 in America.

There were more than 18,600 motor-vehicle deaths from January through June in 2015.

You tell me what's more dangerous to your life.
    I think the media is to blame over the terrorism hysteria.

so you are very thankful for others footing the bill? or are you going to champion how anyone not in political step as you is evil and not paying their fair share? Cuz you using tax dollars that a good deal many in this nation did not wish to give up. You may feel you NEEDED that money. Hell as you probably did. Does it make you feel good that you had to use government coercion to get you hands on some?
    People pay taxes on lots of things they don't like. I don't want my taxes to go to the military, but hey, they do.

Part of living together is takign care of one another. Don't like it, get out.

Republicans besides Trump don't really prey on anything. Democrats are the ones who prey on fears if anything, it is what Sanders entire campaign is based around.

I find it funny how earlier in the campaign Trump was the "fearmongerer" but now everyone else is "fearmongering" by saying Trump's presidency would essentially be the death of America.

Hyperbole is never good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    It is up to me and my vote. As for dealing with it you deal with it. While dismiss anybody that ignorant of basic shit for which there is no room to argue.
    I blame scumbags that don't pay property taxes, welfare recipients, and environmental wackos for decaying infrastructure. I also blame illegal immigrants for our infrastructure, it wasn't built to support all the poor people on earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I blame scumbags that don't pay property taxes, welfare recipients, and environmental wackos for decaying infrastructure. I also blame illegal immigrants for our infrastructure, it wasn't built to support all the poor people on earth.
    All of those are a tiny fraction of our total spending. You should complain about the scumbags who complain about an ant, but see no issue with an ant hill they are sitting on.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Hope is a lie, fear is quite real.
    Hope is truth, fear is ungood. Fearing fear is crimethink. Accepting hope is goodthink.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Republicans rely on peoples aspirations and their supporters dedication to law and order. Democrats rely on guilt and envy.