Giving WoD another try; Hunter or Rogue?

So i'm thinking about giving WoW another chance, however, despite not having played a lot of WoD i already have a lvl 100 of every class but DK, Hunter, and Rogue. I'm going to pre-order Legion and boost either a rogue or hunter, dk is out of the picture because i dislike their lack of mobility.

Anyways, i don't have time to be competitive anymore, so i would probably play only on weekends and 6-10 hrs a week at most. Bgs, casual 2s, a dungeon here and there, PuG raids, achievements, etc. I happen to have an 86 hunter and 86 rogue that i practically haven't touched since Cata. Which class would be more fun for that sort of casual play style?

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't help you choose. In the end, everyone can give so many good arguements, but you are the one who has to pick. Normally why these kinds of threads aren't permitted.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    We can't help you choose. In the end, everyone can give so many good arguements, but you are the one who has to pick. Normally why these kinds of threads aren't permitted.
    Really? Seems like a pretty simple and harmless question. Hunter or Rogue, that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    two very different play styles. Do you like your warlock? do you like pets? hunter is a fun one..

I'd really give DK a shot, i didn't think it would go that way, but I find myself playing mine more than any of my other characters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Simple answer....go MM hunter for raids. They do so much dmg. My hunter doesn't have any tier bonuses and hes doing 45k dmg on single target raid bosses...ilvl 702 lol. Rogues are very technical to play. Go hunter for the easy pew pew. It's a good class for returning players to get their feet wet again. It's also very fun to play imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Really? Seems like a pretty simple and harmless question. Hunter or Rogue, that's it.
    It is simple, but so is the guidelines, really. Been common to not allow 'help me choose' threads.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Not really since those are two completely different classes and play style.
    One is ranged and has pets the other is melee.
    If it was hunter or warlock or Mage at least all ranged or if it was rouge or monk or even one of the plate melee it be a simpler question.
    Add in no one knows you from squat or knows your likes that makes it tougher too.
    Finally these questions aren't allowed here.

Deleted
    Do you want easy rotations? Go hunter.
    Do you want Range? Go hunter.
    Hunters are more of a reactive class, using the your abilities pooling enough resources whilst trying to deal as much damage through proccs and the like.

Want to put more effort into mastering a class? Go Rogue.
    Do you like melee? Go Rogue.
    Rogue requires you to watch your uptime on dots and buffs quite a bit.

Also, If I were you I would just level both up to level 20 or something (3-4 hours each tops). This way you can get a good feel for both.

I prefer neither of the two classes due to my addiction to magic xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Help-me-choose threads are not allowed in this forum. No one really knows what you like and inevitably they devolve into arguments.

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."