Poll: How do you feel when someone bad gets hurt?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Depends, retribution and wrath can be hard to tell apart. Additionally, mob justice is often a terrible thing, so I'm really not sure where I stand objectively.

I do know it was satisfying to me to see that bully get floored though :\
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I don't know if "happy" is the right word for it.

I do feel a sense of justice though. That the world is in the right place. Karma is a bitch..... and all that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    No.

Someone "bad" has already been hurt. That's why they are bad.
    So you feel sorry for the criminals that rape and murder (I guess)? I feel sorry for the victim...

Happy ? no not really, its more like i see / hear a story like that and i feel that sometimes the world got it right for once.

i do not stop my car get out and do a little /happydance also the internet is full of fake videos like the on OP posted ( i do not say that this one is fake)

I do however get angry when i see a lot of the shit that goes on in the world ....but one *evil* person that gets punched / killed does not bring me any happiness whatever wrongdoing that went before it, did still happen.

disturbed and conflicted.

basically my empathy for someone in pain, fights with my satisfaction at someone who inflicted pain getting what they gave. but mostly disturbed, especially at so many other people crowing in happiness at seeing someone get hurt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Wow, how did SJWs make the list that rapists and psychos are on?
    Well, in my book, they're not only scum, they're dangerous and can ruin the future of generations to come. Maybe they dont directly murder or rape anyone but they certainly make it possible and enable others, who would do such things. Kinda the same thing as a corrupt police officer who lets a murderer go free to murder again.. who is the blame?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Well, in my book, they're not only scum, they're dangerous and can ruin the future of generations to come. Maybe they dont directly murder or rape anyone but they certainly make it possible and enable others, who would do such things. Kinda the same thing as a corrupt police officer who lets a murderer go free to murder again.. who is the blame?
    Too generalized.
    By your definition a lawyer fighting big business...say, over groundwater pollution would be scum.

Deleted
    If everybody is being honest I gotta say i'm worried about some posters mental state

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Perhaps you should log off and go outside because too much internet is warping your grip on reality