[H/A] 723 13/13H 1/13M Warlock LF Casual...ish

Hey all!

I'm looking for a new raid team, I'll explain why privately. Preferably an EST guild, on an EST server, in either the NY or Chicago datacenters, but really I'm open to anything.

I have a bit of an odd schedule (shift worker) for the next few months which will change and I will be much more available, so I'm looking for a guild that's willing to be a bit lenient on attendance (there's maybe one week every 5 weeks I for sure can't make for the time being). Otherwise I make pretty much every raid possible.

I should also note that I can basically play any class well, and learn to play any class exceptionally well. Currently I have a 720ish Shadow Priest and 709 Rogue, as well as an ungeared 100 Monk and DK, both DPS. I can easily level and play any class. I just like to raid.
    I'm looking for a schedule similar to 7-10pm EST Tues/Wed. IF you're raiding that, or close to it, lets chat!

I've been raiding for well over a decade in one way or another, and playing MMOs since 1999 on Everquest. I'd be down to give you my entire history, but that would be suuuuuuch a long post I'll just give that on demand. Having raided with some truly amazing guilds, though, I've learned what it means to be a raider and what it takes to be the best you possibly can.

Really I'm just lookin for some peeps to smash dragons with until Legion, then we gonna smash dragons and orcs!

I am open to both factions (I wouldn't say no to being an Undead warlock...) so let's hear from everyone!

Also I like cupcakes, long walks on the beach, killing dragons, and arguing about cats on the internet. (Mine > yours)
    Last edited by Nova Swaggins; 2016-02-07 at 12:48 AM.

Hello,

I'm recruiting for Velkyn Sol of Horde side guild on Hyjal. We're

currently 11/13 Mythic, pushing progression. We're looking to fill out

a roster for new mythic raid team!

• We raid Wed/Thurs from 830 PM PST - 1130 PM PST
    • We're a older raiding guild, having been established for a few

years.
    • We're all 20+ yrs old so you can enjoy a mature environment.
    • We understand Real Life > WoW However! We still push mythics! So be

expected to know your class, and your role well. We expect you to have

put effort into your character (knowing fights/Upgrading

items/Legendary Ring, etc)

If you're interested in joining Velkyn Sol you can join on our

website, or hit me up on bnet.

Battletag: FreakDaddy#1823
    Meg#1272
    Nyotei#1129

Hey,

I am recruiting for Zephyros an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We are looking for another warlock to round out our raid comp for Mythic Mannoroth. We raid from 8:00-11:00 CST on Monday - Wednesday. Please add Novestador#1766 if you are interested in joining.

<Fury of an Empire> (13/13H 1/13M) on US Lightbringer [A] is a friendly but committed guild on mythic progression. Our core raiding times are Tuesday and Sunday 8 - 12pm EST.

We are currently recruiting ranged DPS and healer (non disc priest) to have a stable and solid mythic group, preferably 720+ ilvl but we would make an exception for experienced players. We take the player over the gear since we are still cleaning heroic every week to gear new people/alts up. Transferring is not required for trial, however, if your trial goes well you're expected to transfer eventually.

Feel free to add me on Battle.net for more info GoldLion91#1817