Poll: I would play a...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Etheral or Dragons if they could some how be made into existing in lore again.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

7+ Year Old Account
    If they would ever add a hero race i'd have to say it'd be a high elf or a ethereal.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    High elves, ethreals, furbolgs, vykuls, ogres.

Deleted
    The fact that murlocs are not on this list is pretty surprising, Murlocs would get my vote. But realistically, Ogres for the Horde and Furbolgs for the Alliance would make the most sense as playable races with good lore background.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Behold the might of the Arakkoa!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    People want an alliance high elf. Can you play that? No, so the option stands. I also think that blood elves and high elves aren't different enough, but some people do so, so they can vote since it's a highly demanded race.

As for erredar, I never said you'd be part of a current faction. They could be Horde or you could play a Legion erredar.
    Oh?

So why are there no options for Horde Humans? Horde Dwarves? Horde Gnomes? Horde Night Elves? Horde Worgen?

Why are there no options for Alliance Orcs? Alliance Undead? Alliance Tauren? Alliance Trolls? Alliance Goblins?

What if you really want to play an Alliance Undead but your pal gets to be an Alliance Elf, why is that fair?

And the reason they aren't different enough is because they the same race with a tiny minority having a different political affiliation. It would be like asking to play Republicans on Horde because Democrats are already available for the Alliance (clearly Alliance Humans are Democrats because of blue).

Gnolls vs Murlocs...

Hogger's Redemption as a reputation. As a Gnoll, you work to change the perception of your proud people. One day as a leader of your raiding party you come across a clan of Murlocs preforming an ancient rite on captured Jinyu. Their dark aquatic magics are warping the Jinyu into a hulking Murlocs completely under their control... which they unleash against Human and Troll settlements across the Eastern Kingdoms. You witness the Murlocs taking captives and rush head long into the fray. Once the battle is over both the Humans and the Trolls want you and your clan to join their faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Needs more Saurok.
    That'd get my vote as well, as long as that super-jump was its racial

Voted high elf otherwise.

I'd be all about Vrykul. I like to play warrior/barbarian types in RPGs, and I think a Vrykul warrior would be pretty badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hozen,Ogre,Quillboar and Jinyu. Gotta Ook someone in the dooker.

Everytime High Elves get discussed its always the same salty blood elf players who can't have all their characters beautiful elves.

High Elves are on the Horde because you, the player who demands beautiful elves, are the guinea pigs to create faction balance.

OGRE!! gimme my big fatass ogre!! (female of course!)

I would play the hell out of an Arrakoa or Furbolg character. And while I don't really care much for Ogres, they ought to be playable too. Really, Furbolgs and Ogres ought to have been added to the game a long time ago. They both slide perfectly into their factions, and narratively it makes sense.

Not really sold on any of the other options though. WoW is nearing the point to where most plausible playable races have already been added.

7+ Year Old Account
    I voted High elf Ogre and Naga, I always thought High elves and Ogres should've been part of the Alliance and Horde from the start, and I really like the Naga aesthetic!

Furbolg could work. And they could totally be cool.

The Furbolgs we know today are corrupted and savage due to the Burning Legion goofing with the forest in WC3.

But what if there were a tribe of Furbolg, deep within the sealed depths of Timbermaw Hold, hibernating for 10,000 years, and they look like this:

Friendly with the Night Elves and Dwarves (then Earthen) from their previous Alliance and involvement in the War of the Ancients.

Classes:

Warrior
    Hunter
    Priest
    Shaman
    Druid

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Furbolg could work. And they could totally be cool.

The Furbolgs we know today are corrupted and savage due to the Burning Legion goofing with the forest in WC3.

But what if there were a tribe of Furbolg, deep within the sealed depths of Timbermaw Hold, hibernating for 10,000 years, and they look like this:

Friendly with the Night Elves and Dwarves (then Earthen) from their previous Alliance and involvement in the War of the Ancients.

Classes:

Warrior
    Hunter
    Priest
    Shaman
    Druid
    That could work with a third or fourth faction.

P.S. Where's the artwork from?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    That could work with a third or fourth faction.

P.S. Where's the artwork from?
    Why not the Alliance? They would be long lost BFF's with the Night Elves who remember the Dwarves fondly too.

Also pic source: http://fuckorange.deviantart.com/art/1-374936230

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Oh?

So why are there no options for Horde Humans? Horde Dwarves? Horde Gnomes? Horde Night Elves? Horde Worgen?

Why are there no options for Alliance Orcs? Alliance Undead? Alliance Tauren? Alliance Trolls? Alliance Goblins?

What if you really want to play an Alliance Undead but your pal gets to be an Alliance Elf, why is that fair?

And the reason they aren't different enough is because they the same race with a tiny minority having a different political affiliation. It would be like asking to play Republicans on Horde because Democrats are already available for the Alliance (clearly Alliance Humans are Democrats because of blue).
    None of those others you mentioned are as requested as high elves. And I don't think they had previous factions in the other side. There were never Horde humans or Horde night elves or Alliance orcs or Alliance tauren etc. Blood elves were high elves before however.

Also, your example is not really fitting honestly.
    That being said, if you dislike my options SO much, you should have made your own thread. This is mine, I made it and I decided to put high elves in the poll. Deal with it.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Oh good was wondering when next high elf wank would start.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Why no Tuskarr ):

I would play most but Tuskar is a favourite.