722/726 Disc/Holy priest 10/13 Mythic LFG

Im looking for a mythic raiding guild that raid on week days between 730-1100 est time. Please contact me on Battlenet tag isap#1560. thank you

Adding you on Battlenet. My guild is currently 9/13 M and we raid Tuesday-Thursday from 8-10 est.

Oh okay cool. hit me up in game

Our raid times don't exactly line up with what you're looking for. Let me know if you still have any interest though.

Server: Korgath - Central time zone server, physical server location is in Southern Califonia

About us: Inexorable is a 2 night a week mythic guild in need of a few talented players to round out our current team so that we can close out Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Given our 6 hour a week schedule we need players who are are not only skilled at playing their character, we need you to be on time, prepared to raid, and generally be dependable.

Current roles and specs needed are listed below. However, if you play a class/spec that is not listed below and feel like you can be an asset to our team, please apply. Don't be dissuaded to apply if you've recently taken some time off. If you can play, we've got off nights to help you get gear and give you a shot!

Please submit your application at our website: inexorable-raiding.com

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM - 11PM PST (11PM - 2AM EST)

Contact info: Please feel free to contact Mirem (Mirem#1630) or Galivus (Galivus #1536) if you have any questions.

Recruitment needs:

DPS:
    Arcane/Frost Mage (high)
    Boomkin (high)
    Shadow priest (low)
    MM hunter (low)

Tank:

None

Healers:
    Holy Paladin (high)
    Disc Priest (high)
    Resto Shammy (low)