Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    this thread is still going?
    I guess so, looking back at OPs topic history, he has a record of starting threads whining about getting his wrist slapped for harassing/insulting others and then attacking people that point out he deserved what he got and more.
    "I'm a beaver in a hole, if you don't know what that is then I feel sorry for you"

I would ban you too with that grammar. That's pathetic. Luckily its just a minor offense and nothing worth worrying about!
    Next time, learn to capitalize the religion's name.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I am not quite sure what you are trying to accomplish by posting it here.

Once again, Mods of MMO champion too busy fighting for their leftist agenda in the offtopic forum, banning left right and center. But here, in the GD forum, this is an allowed thread, with good responses that shouldnt instantly have been removed and the OP banned. Strange how the world works.

OP you got what you deserved. The internet is no longer free, deal with it. The rest of us has had to for 5 years now, welcome to PC culture and its darker side.

TLDR of this whole post: Hey! Hey guys! Look at me! Wait you are not looking at me. White privilege!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    From what i read he only got a warning auctually. But ye i agree
    AHAHAHAHAHA this is over a warning?
    Grow up. No one cares if your feelings were hurt by that mean GM.

This thread is like watching a collection of trains in leotards and tutus performing a ballet re-telling of a train wreck to classical music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    Once again, Mods of MMO champion too busy fighting for their leftist agenda in the offtopic forum, banning left right and center. But here, in the GD forum, this is an allowed thread, with good responses that shouldnt instantly have been removed and the OP banned. Strange how the world works.

OP you got what you deserved. The internet is no longer free, deal with it. The rest of us has had to for 5 years now, welcome to PC culture and its darker side.
    Oh look, a "blah blah the mods on this site blah blah leftists" Seriously, stow it. You have such a problem? PM Sunshine. Don't care enough to do that? Then get off the site. Aren't going to do that? Then stuff it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    You were a dick, you got banned. Suck it up.
    Reading isn't your strong suit, but you sure want to look like a cool kid with your post I see. It was just a warning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Oh look, a "blah blah the mods on this site blah blah leftists" Seriously, stow it. You have such a problem? PM Sunshine. Don't care enough to do that? Then get off the site. Aren't going to do that? Then stuff it.
    The super mods say "give us proof" instead of actually looking at the infractions. It's ridiculous. So instead of me having to dig through years of posts they can't with their ability to just look at infractions given out and see exactly what is going on? Yeah, no, they won't do anything about the mod in question.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Ever noticed how those ppl spewing hate about Jewish, Islamic and minorities seems to always be there in /trade... that is where it come from...

Also its a good line to pwn those bigots.
    You're a hypocritical nitwit...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    this thread is still going?
    Not really, people didn't agree with OP, so he left.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this.

There is nothing useful here to discuss.