Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    You know what's interesting? There's data available on crime rates, so we don't have to operate purely by anecdote.
    Yeah you can rely on good old slanted bias statistics based on the same thing, maybe we can talk about the crime statistics that were a part of how some of these Refugees became that way eh?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    What a douchelord.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    If they just groped the reporter, its no big deal. Noone is harmed by having their butt pinched. If it turned into a rape though thats a huge problem
    Holy shit, tell me you're trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Killadrix View Post
    Holy shit, tell me you're trolling.
    He's Orlonging, there's a difference. At least I think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    You do know why that is though, do you?

It's because the ones were born here and the others we kindly invited.
    It's like you invite a hobo into your apartment and he shits on your dining table. The reaction should be the same too.
    "What the fuck are you doing, get the hell out of here!"

Aside from the fact that breakings into homes and cars have at least doubled. Not to speak of the sexual assaults.
    Granted some of those are natives who now see that the police can't do shit against you.
    I'd be more disturbed that my neighbor raped me.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    They weren't brown, no outrage will happen. Just a good old "they were just hammered" excuse.
    "Many blamed Arab or North African looking men." From OP's link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    "The city has been on high alert for sexual assault after hundreds of women filed criminal complaints of having been groped on New Year's Eve by men described as being of North African or Arabic origin. A handful of the complaints alleged rape.

But Thursday's incident during a celebration called Women's Carnival does not appear to be related. The men taunting Esmeralda Labye in the lead-up to the harassment appear to be of European origin."

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The city has been on high alert for sexual assault after hundreds of women filed criminal complaints of having been groped on New Year's Eve by men described as being of North African or Arabic origin. A handful of the complaints alleged rape.

Full quote and the article isn't about new years eve.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-02-08 at 03:21 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

So one guy is now apparently equivalent to hordes doing far worse. Yeah makes sense but the media is always desperate for the see they are just as bad false equivalence stories.
    Last edited by matt4pack; 2016-02-08 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    They weren't brown, no outrage will happen. Just a good old "they were just hammered" excuse.
    /facepalm

More accurately: They weren't "Brown", so the media will cover it.

But you do have to wonder about the elements of encouragement present here.

Its not like being a sexual deviant scumbag is unique to any identity.

But when one set of scumbags see another set of scumbags getting away with their crimes wont that first set then be encouraged to commit those crimes as well?

The answer is yes, its called pack/herd/mob mentality.

We will see a rise in sexual assaults all over Europe in the years to come and it will be the result of but not limited to these "refugee" incidents.

In a further dose of irony, consider the powers at work here.

The ones who have made a career out of convincing people that fictitious dangers lurk around every corner are ignoring the very real danger which they themselves helped to create.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    I think the debate should be, we should help as many as possible, which means, we should take Zero people, and help them in the refugee camps (which lets us help way more people way cheaper)
    What we should do is help everyone that gives them a life in which they can have a standard of living each of zua would consider a minimum we would accept while not forcing them back until Syria is close to first world standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    What we should do is help everyone that gives them a life in which they can have a standard of living each of zua would consider a minimum we would accept while not forcing them back until Syria is close to first world standard.
    well this is unicorns and fairies level of reasoning.

The day German men surround and molest girls is the day we can pretend there is some sort of equivalence between groups.

Also, the media does not report immigrant crime as readily. Hence why we heard about Cologne 5-6 days after New Years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Arishtat, it's a post about a native german groping a belgium reporter.
    Trust me when I say that people can and will make this into an immigration-thread.

No Genn, the debate would go better if people didn't claim the other side said "accept all".
    So the usually downward spiral?
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

You mean drunk people, in front of a camera no less, do idiotic things, during the carnival? I'm shocked.

Carnival is where the dumb and ugly - also knows as the bottom of our society - gather to mate.. it's like being surprised to spot skinheads during a neo-nazi "demonstration".
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-02-08 at 08:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I'm pretty outraged.

Do i count?
    You're not European. :P

What you guys think rape culture never existed in europe before immigration? you should look up the things german and soviet soldiers did to civilians they captured in ww2, lets also not forgot, our military. which actually does occupy someone elses country and what you think our "culture" is rainbows and ponys?

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32529679
    white russians in ww2 probably raped more germans in 5 years than migrants will ever manage to in 100 years

"As Soviet forces took the city, it is estimated that close to 100,000 women were raped by Red Army soldiers"

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-u...realize-2015-5
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/01/world/...pe-sentencing/
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...rison-unlikely
    "More than 1,000 records, obtained by the Associated Press through the Freedom of Information Act, describe hundreds of cases in graphic detail, painting a disturbing picture of how senior American officers prosecute and punish troops accused of sex crimes"

a
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2016-02-08 at 09:39 PM.