Lindsey Stirling

Do you listen to Lindsey Stirling? I just recently started listening to her music a few months ago but I gotta say I love the music that she makes. It's different and sounds great. She seems like a really good person too. She's making a new album and can't wait to hear it.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

She's a pretty well known Youtuber, so if you know Youtube, you probably know Lindsey Stirling. Her music is great - I can live without the dancing while playing violin. It just looks bizarre, sometimes. It looked bizarre on AGT when she was on it back in the day as well.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    She's a pretty well known Youtuber, so if you know Youtube, you probably know Lindsey Stirling. Her music is great - I can live without the dancing while playing violin. It just looks bizarre, sometimes. It looked bizarre on AGT when she was on it back in the day as well.
    maybe, but it obviously worked out well for her. I love the zelda medley and am waiting for them to license the sheet music again.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Yeah, I love her music.

7+ Year Old Account
    ye, i love her music.
    my fav songs are minimal beat, transcendence (both orchestral and normal) and take flight.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    yes yes I do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Do you listen to Lindsey Stirling? I just recently started listening to her music a few months ago but I gotta say I love the music that she makes. It's different and sounds great. She seems like a really good person too. She's making a new album and can't wait to hear it.
    Yup, though I can only find three tracks I like.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

maybe, but it obviously worked out well for her. I love the zelda medley and am waiting for them to license the sheet music again.

She's pretty good, but if you like Zelda music I would suggest Taylor Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Same here. The dancing part seems a bit awkward to me, but I love her music and have been a fan for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crystallize is one of her more popular videos and it has minimal dancing. Not sure how to embed, so here goes multiple attempts...

https://youtu.be/aHjpOzsQ9YI

Edit: url/video/direct link all look the same.
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    She's pretty good, but if you like Zelda music I would suggest Taylor Davis.
    Agree with this. Taylor Davis is also excellent so you should check her out as well.

To me Taylor is a better player but Lindsey is more fun to watch.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a huge fan, own both albums and I've seen her live (she was AWESOME).

Take Flight is probably my favourite of her the original tracks, Phantom of the Opera my favourite cover.

If you like her style, check out Damien Escobar, has a similar feel but more Jazz, less EDM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I have one of her albums, but haven't listened to her in a few years now I think. It's a specific style that I grew tired of after a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathena View Post
    Crystallize is one of her more popular videos and it has minimal dancing. Not sure how to embed, so here goes multiple attempts...

https://youtu.be/aHjpOzsQ9YI

Edit: url/video/direct link all look the same.
    This was the first exposure to Lindsey Stirling for me. I as a bit hesitant at first, mainly because I'm not really into dubstep, but once I saw her Radioactive collaboration with Pentatonix I was sold. She's cute, she's talented, and she's creative. She has a cover of Dovahkiin, and it's simply amazing.

I have both of her albums. My favourite is this song.

I do like me some violin. First saw her in some Pentatonix video, thought she was pretty badass.

Shadows was good, her other stuff is good as well, I just prefer listening to music with singing.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Lindsey + Lzzy always works for me:
    She said that Shatter me was about the eating disorder that she had for a while.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

She has some good songs for sure, haven't heard everything but what I have heard I've enjoyed. I'm neutral on the dancing, it's her thing and she's ok at it at least so it's not a detraction from the music but I could see her doing videos without any dancing and it still being good.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.