Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It certainly would be nice if the Dungeons & Raids achievement area was broken down by raid. There is definitely some more that can be done for it, but this is a decent first step.
    They originally had that back in WotLK and I can't remember when it was all clumped together to be things like 'Draenor dungeon' and 'Draenor raid'. It's better to have them in 2 categories because it'd be too much clutter there, and the search function helps a lot.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    GC posts weeks ago, he needs to move on from wow for a while, play more games etc

Answers fucking tweets in depth every day since
    Context man, context. He said that he stopped playing WoW a while ago and plays other games because he felt that in his interview with Riot that it was an area in which he didnt have a good feeling about.

He answers questions because he has always been an out going dev that liked to engage with players. If they ask about his WoW days or his time at Blizz, he's likely to respond because he enjoys the player engagement.

He's not hurting anything by doing that and only people here seem to have an issue with a couple of paragraphs posted at no detriment to other things being posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthus View Post
    A search box for Achievements !!!! AT LAST !!!!

Only took this long to implement something very simple amazes me.

Why did they remove the search box for achievements in the first place?

Are Ghostcrawler tweets really MMO news anymore? Seems like enough time has passed that we should let him sail into the archives of MMO history as he is well into the next leg of his career in MOBA territory.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceghost7117 View Post
    Are Ghostcrawler tweets really MMO news anymore? Seems like enough time has passed that we should let him sail into the archives of MMO history as he is well into the next leg of his career in MOBA territory.
    A mix of news (reflections on his time at Blizzard that we won't get from devs still there) and general game design talk that prompts some interesting discussions on the forums. They are never posted in place of any relevant news, just a small addition that has been useful.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    A mix of news (reflections on his time at Blizzard that we won't get from devs still there) and general game design talk that prompts some interesting discussions on the forums. They are never posted in place of any relevant news, just a small addition that has been useful.
    At worst GC's tweets being featured on the site are absolutely harmless and at best, as Chaud notes, they provide some insight into how game development works, in general, and at blizzard in particular. I support their continued presentation on MMO-Champion and the constant complaining about them is just silly imho.

Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW.
    Oh really, chaud? Is every other day occasionally?

Quote Originally Posted by Sensa View Post
    At worst GC's tweets being featured on the site are absolutely harmless and at best, as Chaud notes, they provide some insight into how game development works, in general, and at blizzard in particular. I support their continued presentation on MMO-Champion and the constant complaining about them is just silly imho.
    I support them for the fact people here get so wound up about them

7+ Year Old Account
    These builds are retarded. Shell out an extra $100 for the same 1080p resolution on the monitor and waste extra money on pointless upgrades, but barely upgrade the GPU?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    These builds are retarded. Shell out an extra $100 for the same 1080p resolution on the monitor
    Its a shift from a TN panel to an IPS panel.
    Last edited by mmoca371db5304; 2016-02-09 at 02:40 PM.

I was looking to use this guide for building my own pc, however the comments in the NZXT Source 210 page say that it DOESN'T fit the 212 Evo. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Quote Originally Posted by mber341 View Post
    I was looking to use this guide for building my own pc, however the comments in the NZXT Source 210 page say that it DOESN'T fit the 212 Evo. Has anyone had any experience with this?
    As far as I know, it just fits the case with a tiny amount of clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    As far as I know, it just fits the case with a tiny amount of clearance.
    Damn. I'm currently putting this thing together and the copper tubes are definitely applying pressure to the side of the case. I can put the bottom bolt in just fine, but the top one takes some work, which doesn't fill me with confidence. I'll probably try to bend the side or leave the top bolt out. Still figuring this one.

Edit: After a bit of fiddling, it's still quite snug but safely secured. It's no longer pressing into the side panel, but rather merely touching it gently. Thanks, Chaud.
    Last edited by mber341; 2016-02-10 at 06:10 AM.

Instead of the NZXT Source 210 case for Dolphin, could you use the Cooler Master HAF 912 from Narwhal and then the rest of the components from Dolphin?

I too would like to know if the Puppy or Dolphin will run Legion at decent graphics settings and preform well.

Deleted
    Hi.
    For how long will a Unicorn build be viable before it needs to be replaced?
    I'm thinking about getting everything from Unicorn except for the case which will be Narwhal, will this be viable?

Thanks in advance!

just built me a unicorn, swapped the cpu cooler and cpu since I'm not gonna be overclocking right away and held off on the video card since I just got a gtx 950 a couple months ago and will wait for something better down the road. was on the fence about the case choice but now am loving it!!! most of my other peripherals were good enought that didn't need updating so altogether came out at about $1278, bring on the LEGION!!!