Worth enchanting crit?

So I am a full Best in slot boomy, 743ilvl. My RNG is trash tier pretty much. Like on average in a boss encounter I would be like below 12% starfire crits etc. Thinking if maybe enchanting crit besides like weapon would be beneficial to someone who has really terrible RNG like myself. What do you guys think?I know mastery is the way to go in most cases but I feel like never getting crits/multis really hurts the damage.

Would love to hear what others have to say about this or if I should just not worry about crits and stay full mastery and just enjoy the crits if they happen.

Thanks in-advance.

Is it worth enchanting crit?
    Answer: Nope.

You say you have terrible rng (which really has nothing to do with you, its just rng, by definition) - so why would you want to tie more of your damage to RNG, instead of mastery which is much more consistent? Sure if you had like 4k of every other stat and zero crit - enchant crit would probably be worth it, but that's not the case.

TL/DR: no, don't enchant crit for boomy.

What Keiyra said. I've tried a full crit build and it was hit and miss. The variation in DPS between tries was annoying, to say the least.

Alright thanks guys. I will stay full mastery. Its just annoying some times having terrible RNG :/ Maybe i'll start gettin lucky soon :P