An "immgrant rape watch" subsection and/or megathread

Ok I'm pretty sure everybody is aware that offtopic is slowly turning into Stormfront, so can we just have new and revised rules about posting about immigrants and consolidate the threads like the european migrant crisis thread, so all these teenagers can bash Islam and brown people in a good and merry circlejerk, forever and after.

inb4 ur muslim? - I'm an atheist
    inb4 ur brown? - I'm white as a ghost
    inb4 immigrants there? - Yes immigrants are a problem in my country too, which I am not disclosing beacuse it doesn't matter as I could say Haiti and the nazis would bash it.
    inb4 why do u care? - The answer to this question is two-fold:

1. In Internet, certain...hubs...attract their kind of people. Guess what kind of people (read: skinheads) will be attracted to all your muslim bashing?
    2. Isn't MMO-C supposed to be a video game forum? A lighthearted WoW-fansite that's focused on WoW and Blizzard news? Not "IMMIGRANTS ARE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY AND RAPING YOUR BABIES IN EVERY HOLE"?

I mean we might aswell rename the site to MMO-Front in a few months, beacuse that's how it'll be.

I'm sure the mods are aware of that, else the prominent posters in these threads wouldn't be banned, frequently.

But honestly, isn't one big thread enough?

I think the poster is right. One thread for all the venom and tabloid stories on immigrants should be enough.

it would be way too much work shutting down all the threads about immigrants except one

denied!

And all the posters who feel that calling anyone who disagrees with them racist is acceptable can be relegated to another megathread, thus achieving their much needed "safe space".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

The entire OT section is like a chicken-run for idiots and wretches tbh., which is why I have it filtered out. I can imagine that there are quite a number of immigration threads now.

Oh boy. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. The mere mental image of those mutants "debating" that kind of stuff - I'm sure reading that thread might temporarily damage one's faith in humanity. I don't think any of that stuff should have any place on a gaming forum at all. All of that politics, religion, sexuality, whatever bullshit - just makes people show their worst and most deplorable insides.
    Last edited by Pull My Finger; 2016-02-08 at 02:44 PM.

It's just a trend, bro. Everybody's talking about the immigrants right now, so people talk about it here. A while ago it was a new feminist thread every other day, then it was the SJWs. You still see those threads of course, but they don't turn into multiple threads every week that sometimes go into the 100 pages. I'm sure once the whole immigration stuff passes, something new and controversial will pop up for people to argue over ad nauseum.
    Last edited by Simulacrum; 2016-02-08 at 02:53 PM.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

It's annoying.

But not as annoying as constantly being raped.

Not as annoying as having misogynists blaming the victim because the perp is muslim.

Not as annoying as the fact that rape has become so common among immigrants that it needs it's own thread.

Not as annoying as trying to shuffle around blame and denying rape is happening.

People make these threads because they are trying to help, they are trying to raise awareness.

If you are anti-rape-thread then you are pro rape.

Deleted
    MMO-Front

well it has a nice ring to it

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Ooooh, hear that OP? You just gonna take that lying down? Liek a bitch?
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post

People make these threads because they are trying to help, they are trying to raise awareness.

Man, perhaps I should un-filter OT after all, this shit is hilarious

10+ Year Old Account
    We've been discussing internally what to do about these issues. At this time we've taken no action but we will probably start closing the excess threads.