Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blingtron 5000 encoded message

Ain't lyin, haven't seen any in 2months. The achieve is still up though. Any else see a suddenly disapperence/

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're just unlucky, that's all.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

had same, now for last week it start apears again, yet still 1 I miss not procing

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Every day almost since legion launched, still missing one
    Did i miss Legion launch ?

Quote Originally Posted by Peukst View Post
    Did i miss Legion launch ?
    hahaha +1 <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Ain't lyin, haven't seen any in 2months. The achieve is still up though. Any else see a suddenly disapperence/
    Bu hu.. Not seen one in two months..

I have gotten 3 so far, on roughly 300 Blingtrons.. I.e. one every 3,5 months..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Last time i got one off the list was in March.
    (obv gotten encoded messages, just the ones i had since before)

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Every day almost since legion launched, still missing one
    same here, opening gifts every day since WoD start, only 1 left. Become message that i allready have when one droped.

Took me almost 3 months to get the last one I needed on my main, meanwhile I have an alt that has had Blingtron for roughly a month and a half and is 3 away from finishing it, I get them about every 3 days and haven't had that many doubles.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Took me almost 3 months to get the last one I needed on my main, meanwhile I have an alt that has had Blingtron for roughly a month and a half and is 3 away from finishing it, I get them about every 3 days and haven't had that many doubles.
    I've been getting lots also, but they're all duplicates

I have been missing the same one FOREVER and would always get the same ones, now i havent seen a message either in forever.

yeah i havnt had any messages drop in about a month either

Achievement aside, the notes themselves are pretty interesting. I wonder if the plot is significant beyond explaining why the Blingtron 5000 units attack other Blingtrons.

Unidentified threats have attacked Peacekeeper 011 units in deepest caves of the Magnetic Chasm. Initiate protocol 54.

121,172 robo-units have been assembled and now march to face unknown threat in the Magnetic Chasm below the Molten Eternium Sea. Increase generosity circuits in all Blingtron units to minimize organic awareness.

Allied destruction total has increased to 64%. Request supplies.

Massive shipment of Alarm-o-Bots received, disassembled, and reconstructed as frag grenades.

The virus infecting our units has been identified: a clockwork assembly system hack. Because it appears to be beneficial in many ways, the robot will accept it readily, until it begins to corrupt their AI by overloading generosity circuits. There is no known way to nullify the effect without destroying the host. Do not hesitate. -Your Leader (0x0001)

A single de-weaponized companion unit was fitted with a Stealthman 54z, enabling it to appear harmless and bypass the enemy's significant security systems. It has identified the enemy's leader with a 73.4% accuracy. The enemy leader is monstrous in size and calls itself iR-T0. No further information was obtained.

Organic awareness of The War is growing too quickly. Above-ground units possibly infected. Seed plans for next-gen Blingtron remote to call on veteran units that can assess and destroy.

Gift supply decreasing to inadequate levels. Use of war surplus authorized.

I've been missing Decoded Message 001-107 message for the longest time.

I've been missing Decoded Message 001-014 since April and I do it every day. So annoying. Blingtron hates me -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Yep same and it's not even an exaggeration to say it's been months since I last saw one.
    I've actually recently checked to see if they removed the achievement.

Deleted
    Got all but 00-111 in like a month.. after that nothing

http://puu.sh/lQnsu/494eb30354.png

I've been missing my last one for about 5 months.

Finished it last month. Was doing since WoD launch, had only one missing since March I think.

Finally got one yesterday, no dice, got a second today! Wiggled my toes and crossed my fingers praying to allah snackbar. No more having to fly my horde alt and loggin out and loggin in >. < zzz
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2015-12-17 at 01:28 PM.