Is there a loot roll addon that allows the loot master to add modifiers?

Forgive me if this has been asked in another thread, but I'm not sure if this addon doesn't exist or just isn't allowed by Blizzard at all.

I'm looking for a loot roll addon for the PuG groups that I organize. I've started tracking roll bonuses for BH mount runs to reward returning players. It's a simple +10 per run that you complete and we do a simple /roll after the boss dies.

I'm hoping there's an addon to show the roll the player made, then the roll with the modifier (manually set) and sorts the rolls using the second number. That way people can see the original roll and since the modifiers are available for public view on the OpenRaid page I hopefully won't be accused of cheating.

Thanks for your help --- even if it's just by crushing my hopes and telling me this addon will never exist

I am unaware of such an addon with that functionality, but an addon scraping system chat messages (the CHAT_MSG_SYSTEM event) for rolls is pretty basic. The "hard" part would be tracking, saving, and displaying data. At the very least, it is possible to do what you want.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet