10+ Year Old Account

Steam Lunar New Year Sale 2016

Another sale, seems like they are every 3 months almost.

Anyway, considering picking up Bound By Flame 80% Just below 6 euros and Satellite Reign 68% of just above 9 euros. Maybe Tormentum - Dark Sorrow also below 10 euros.

Also considering Invisible Inc, since Mark of the Ninja was simply an amazing stealth game.

Wondering if anyone spotted any other good games cheap this sale as i'm mostly going of my wishlist.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2016-02-08 at 05:58 PM.

Main deals that stood out to me were Rise of Nations, Age of Mythology, The Secret World and Forced.

Gonna buy Rocket league. dosent seems to go more down naytime soon. waited so long now

I bought Farcry 4 because I didn't realize Primal was releasing a week later on PC. So I I'll just play that while I wait. So, for me the sale was a nice surprise.

Picked up Euro truck simulator.......

It is actually pretty chill and i have enjoyed it so far .....FML

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post

There are lots of great mods available for it too - from new trucks to new areas and everything inbetween.

Picked up Assasins Creed IV: Black Flag (never played a AC game), Banished, and Cities:Skylines in the sale. But too busy playing American Truck Sim to have even installed, let alone played them yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post

I have ETS 2, noticed that the first one was on sale but didn't pick it up because the second one is fine. Would love some Finnish roads for the second one but oh well, can't have it all. Been meaning to buy an actual wheel ever since I got the game, but it kinda works on a mouse+keyboard, and wheels are an iffy thing; do I go for a really expensive one, or a cheaper one, and so on.

Anyways... Hadn't bought GTA V yet, so picked that up even though it was "only" -33%. I'm guessing I don't need to buy those shark cash cards? Because I really don't want to pay real money for virtual currency. Also, the size... Jeebus. 62.5GB. Think it's the largest game I've downloaded onto Steam so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. FF9 is coming, and there's not much on my wishlist anyway. Picked up Paper Monsters Recut and Dead Rising 2. But I only bought the base game, because I really don't know if I'll enjoy it.