Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The Evolution Religion is on the verge of extinction

Evolution Science Status:

http://www.darwinthenandnow.com/2016...cience-status/

While evolution was once a theory in crisis, now the theory of evolution is in crisis without even a theory. Evolution exists only as a philosophy, not as a science. As cytogeneticist Antonio Lima-de-Faria, decorated by the Swedish king as “Knight of the Order of the North Star” for his discoveries on the molecular organization of the chromosome, declared

“There has never been a theory of evolution.”
    http://www.darwinthenandnow.com/genesis/

Mainpage of the website with tons of articles showing that the evolution is in fact the absolute most dumbest AND dangerous idea in human history:

http://www.darwinthenandnow.com/

Hello all! A new (to me atleast) website I've stumbled upon, and a new book with the name "darwin then and now" that will be published soon which will be a collective of explaining the sillyness of the evolution theory (it is dumb and dangerous!).

There's a bucketload of content on that website (yet only the tip if the iceberg of the world's content about why the evolution theory cannot be true) which takes a very long while to read through, but it's worth a read if you want to know the truth. If you read through all of the content and still believe in the evolution theory, then color me baffled.

Disclaimer: I call the evolution theory dumb and dangerous. I do not call its believers dumb and dangerous. I believe that they are simply being deceived and this is the only reason why I post this: good intent.

Second disclaimer: this is not about Christianity, Islam or any other religion. These are forbidden to discuss on these forums and you will be infracted. I have experienced this personally so be warned. You are always free to PM me if you like.

Oh, and I'd like to be a psuedo prophet for a moment: I prophecise that many will have it at me without reading the website properly! (I hope I'll be wrong)

Happy reading and God bless!
    Last edited by mmoc1feb3cac1d; 2016-02-08 at 06:20 PM.

Weak troll is weak.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-02-08 at 07:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great it's you

Deleted
    I am 100% serious. Seems my prophecy got fullfilled too.

Mind, I am not actually a prophet.

Evolution to an extent has been proven. The only fantasy characters that have had any impact on the creation of life are extraterrestrial.

Quote Originally Posted by Vmeisters View Post
    Second disclaimer: this is not about Christianity, Islam or any other religion.

Happy reading and God bless!
    Nope, not about religion at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    OP are you Richard William Nelson who is known to troll forums?

Evolution has some pretty strong legs to stand on. Do these Bullshit sites provide any alternatives?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Religion and Science in one paragraph? That's against my scientific religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vmeisters View Post
    <snippity snip>
    http://www.darwinthenandnow.com/genesis

<snippity snip>

Second disclaimer: this is not about Christianity <snippity snip>
    And you dare say this isn't about Christianity. Riiiiiight. Weak bible-thumping science-basher troll is weak.

7+ Year Old Account
    Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that God doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this planet and make Earth more like the rest of the universe..

You're even misquoting the guy. He believes in the theory of evolution, he does not believe it happened by natural selection.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

next up: the universe actual revolves around the earth.

And this whole 'not even testable' thing is a bunch of bogus nonsense. The entire argument on that page seems to hinge on ignoring that evolution is in fact testable.

http://myxo.css.msu.edu/ecoli/

Not only does this show that evolution is testable, but some of the results do great violence to such creationist classics as "mutations can't add information."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    next up: the universe actual revolves around the earth.
    Well.... from a relativistic standpoint, it does.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

So some guy doesn't think evolution exists.

Alright, show us the scientific papers that refute the mounds of other papers and studies that prove it does exist.

People can't just make claims like this and not follow the process.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is this?

The most effective theory in biology, confirmed by geneticists, paleontologists, zoologists, geologists, and many other fields of study for the last 150 years is suddenly "in crisis" on the words of one scientist who is likely being taken out of context if not wrong?

I think you need to read "Why Evolution is True" by Jerry Coyne. Evolution is "not in crisis" nor is it even remotely near it. It's one of the best understood theories in science, it's one of the best supported theories in science. Nothing has been found to contradict it or replace it.

And finally, I take issue with your title. Evolution is not a fucking religion. There's no "belief" here. Everything that evolutionists support, is supported by hard evidence, not faith.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Googled Antonio Lima-de-Faria, apparently his quote is out of context as he doesn't reject evolution. He has issues with natural selection and says that evolution is less random and more based on existing templates, so closer to intelligent design, but without God in it.

Deleted
    The Devil put them ideas of eevulution in yalls heads.

I'm glad that I have something else to do in life that doesn't pertain to warring a jihad on a theory that someone proposed over 150 years ago. Seems to me that someone is a bit insecure and threatened by that dead man's theory.