Deleted

Question Need To Rebind Keys When Entering Vehicle

I'm using ElvUI, but I've disabled all bars and I'm using the Bartender bars instead as well as Masque.
    Every time I enter a vehicle since I got BT, I've had to click each ability with my mouse, but today I noticed that if I rebind say Shift+Q (my default) to 1 when I'm in the vehicle, it works. If I enter the vehicle again I have to rebind 1 to Shift+Q to make it work.

Anyone know anything about this? I've looked through the BT and ElvUI settings but I can't find anything.

Help!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You can rebind on the fly whenever you get the vehicle UI or enable use of blizzard vehicle UI in the bartender settings. It will inherit whatever keybinds (in bar slots) you have on you first/main bar each time you enter a vehicle.
    iirc in BT it should be a toggle option under bars.

Blizzard's main "action bar" is kind of funny. I'm not familiar with BT but if you bind your keys to Bar 12 instead of Bar 1, those keybinds should theoretically work for both Bar 1 and vehicles. Bars 7, 8, 9, and 10 are reserved for stance bars on classes like Warrior and Druid (while they are unused on classes like Mage and Paladin). I can't remember what Bar 11 does, but Bar 12 is the main action/page bar, which is what the default UI shows on the bottom left and what gets changed in a vehicle.

My understanding of that is limited, but I've delt with weird vehicle behaviors on another bar addon before, so I hope my suggestion helps.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Turns out I am a giant idiot.
    I didn't even think to check the actual "Bars" tab, and disabling the Blizzard vehicle bars did the trick.

Thanks for the help!