Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Once you enter PvP combat, you will get a new set of pvp talent tree, which you can unlock through pvping, hence pvers wont be 2 shotting any pvpers, since pve gear will be only better than pvp gear by a small margin, and if pvers do not have PvP talent tree, it will make it this much more difficult. Also it is still Alpha so nothing is certain yet, everything may change.

P.S.Most pvers do not posses enough pvp skills to 2 shot a good pvper, even if they have legendary item+ much higher ilvl.
    This is all in theory. I predict that, generally no matter what WoW does, so long as PvE numbers remain insane, you're always going to have classes like Warlock or Druid be insanely overpowered with high end PvE gear on.

then why did you quote my first comment then ? i was talking about templates and you quote me talking about how pve gear is not going to be better than pvp
    Because I'm saying that even if they don't put in a system to automatically swap your stats back and forth in the open world, you'll still have a gearing option available that should put you on an even field without doing raids. I'm not sure what's unclear there.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Who cares about ganking... I mean world pvp? Just queue for BG/Arena and you will be fine.
    That's the common misconception. There are actually quite a few realms on EU and US where World PvP takes place between guilds on both factions, and no, not all of them are AOE spamming 40 man zergs.

It's a big part of the realm I'm on.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    That's the common misconception. There are actually quite a few realms on EU and US where World PvP takes place between guilds on both factions, and no, not all of them are AOE spamming 40 man zergs.

now someone is going to reply to you and say "don't gank lowbies"

Quote Originally Posted by Blezius View Post
    now someone is going to reply to you and say "don't gank lowbies"
    Ganking lowbies means you are literally a sociopath and serial killer

He said with a totally straight face and not a hint of self-awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post

Then they can queue for wargames.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Funny guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    There were no official post, but i think it will work the way ilvl for pvp gear works currently, otherwise it would be silly (to me personally) to have pvp talent tree only active in rated-pvp.
    Also I believe that I heard somewhere Blizzard Devs said (maybe at blizzcon interviews) that pvp gear still will best for pvp. However, later on they released info that Myth gear will be few ilvls higher than Elite pvp gear...so go figure. I guess we will have to just buckle up and wait for xpac
    They did confirm that the pvp talents will work whenever you're in a pvp instance OR in pvp combat. I don't feel like finding the source as it came up a couple months ago.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    They did confirm that the pvp talents will work whenever you're in a pvp instance OR in pvp combat. I don't feel like finding the source as it came up a couple months ago.
    The source was posted by me on the second page of the thread.

Its like saying you want to raid ? Queue for dungeoons ..

What kind of stupid are you exactly ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blezius View Post
    Its like saying you want to raid ? Queue for dungeoons ..

What kind of stupid are you exactly ?
    What don't you understand? Wargames can go up to 40v40.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    What don't you understand? Wargames can go up to 40v40.
    See most of the servers with World PvP are role playing servers, who still have some sense of territory and tend to ping each other a lot to start fights. Wargames to settle those fights would be absolute garbage.

But WPvP is still here boys, we will persist. We survived resil, we survived PvP power, we will endure anything else also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

7+ Year Old Account
    Did Blizz even confirm that the PvP tree even functions in wPvP? It sounds like it only works in instanced pvp zones.
    yes they did, PvP talents will work in WPvP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    See most of the servers with World PvP are role playing servers, who still have some sense of territory and tend to ping each other a lot to start fights. Wargames to settle those fights would be absolute garbage.
    Yeah, but today rp servers are the least populated ones. At least on EU, all rp-pvp servers are ghost towns, and as much fun as wpvp is, I'd rather not get depressed by logging into an empty city.