LF feedback on names

We think we've narrowed down our choices to Travis Vincent Tagg or Thomas Mason Tagg for a boy, and Carrigan Margaret Tagg or Dakota Gray Tagg for a girl. We wanted strong first names that sound nice when paired with the last name, but we also like the combination of names to repeat letter sequences without getting too rhymey-wimey. What do you guys think?

The girl names are stupid, never name a child after a location, it's cringe worthy.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Is giving your children random middle names a thing? I would get rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    It is, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Look, it's a lot of trouble getting rid of children over a name. Just change the name.

OT: Of the selection so far, fan of Vincent Thomas and Margaret. Travis is a hick name, it's ultimately your choice but... why?

And Mason? Any reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    I'd say if you wouldn't want to have those names yourselves as you'd give the child, you probably shouldn't use it. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter what anyone thinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Change the boy's middle name to a name that begins with N so his initials can be TNT.

He'll be dynomite!
    Putin khuliyo

Oh look another boy name becoming a girl name....

Personally I wouldn't want to have either of those girl names. They don't sound feminine really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Personally I wouldn't want to have either of those girl names. They don't sound feminine really.
    I kind of agree. Carrigan Margaret sounds... like a block of wood, I don't know. I think Margaret is what ruins it.
    I'm not sure about Dakota Gray, I just don't think it goes well with Tagg, but like with so many other names it probably just takes some getting used to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Change the boy's middle name to a name that begins with N so his initials can be TNT.

He'll be dynomite!
    And this!
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.