Trinket question/ rusty need help.

After reading Azor's guide thoroughly, I am still quite confused about one area . Trinkets. I know you have gone in depth sim wise and even listing which trinkets to use for each boss. If I have the heroic socketed class trinket would it be better fully upgrade than a heroic Malicious sensor. If so, at what yardage? I use the boa trinket for Tyrant and Zakuun, but generally use My Mythic Mirror and Sensor. I was also reading some where that I could use Mythic Fel Spring Coil instead of heroic sensor. It too has a socket. So which of these would you use. I am personally leaning towards Mythic FSC w/socket. And changing my other gems to Multi. That would put me at 6 sockets total. So I would lose a little Ms and the Proc. But gain some agi and mastery. Just wanting to squeez out as much damage as I can cause I'm trailing in a new guild and having to compete with 743+ hunter at 734 isn't very easy.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...777&bracket=18

These are some of the logs if someone could help in this area too that would be great." I posted in the fix my dps " thread and never got a reply. Oh yeah I just got back from a 5 month break from the game. So any help is great.

Deleted
    id not be worried tbh mate, you have alot of 99% percentiles for your gear, if your pumping that out in 734, at 743 im sure you wont notice a difference to the others

Yeah, your damage is perfectly fine for your item level. That being said, your add damage is terrible. You should really make sure you're swapping when things spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by RonaldBDG View Post
    Yeah, your damage is perfectly fine for your item level. That being said, your add damage is terrible. You should really make sure you're swapping when things spawn.
    What about my trinket dilemma?.???

Honestly all I can really say to that is to sim it. Personally, I usually just stick with Mirror and Censer because my guild's kill times are usually fast enough to make that the best combo.

Quote Originally Posted by RonaldBDG View Post
    Honestly all I can really say to that is to sim it. Personally, I usually just stick with Mirror and Censer because my guild's kill times are usually fast enough to make that the best combo.
    Well thank you for all of your input and I am aware that my ad damage is Abysmal. I was approached be my raid lead that exact complaint and plan making that adjustment in raid tonight. Again I appreciate the help and remember

-BowBeforeHoes

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReklessJonez View Post
    What about my trinket dilemma?.???
    The number of hunters using the (mythic) class trinket is extremely low, and only in very, very specific situations situated around kill times that are too short to get a second full mirrors off, but too long to get as much value out of the first, and its always paired with mythic censor when it is.
    You're talking things like a ring pop on pull 50~ second kormrok, for example.
    Even then, their numbers are pretty much bang on par with people using mirror etc.

For now, forget about the class trinket all together, and if your raid leader has specifically asked you to up your numbers on priority targets, then I would definitely be looking at the coil.
    Eventually you'll wind up using mythic censor and mythic mirror on most fights, sighing each time you clear mythic iron docks without the trinket dropping like the rest of us.

In order for the class trinket to give you similar/better damage you need to be at max range for the whole fight and a high uptime on Sniper Training which just doesn't happen in HFC so it's pretty much useless for MM.

If you can reach the soft crit cap with Fel Spring Coil, food and raid buff or less then it can be really good. However that setup is highly reliant on getting Thrill of the Hunt procs especially during your opener or when the Legendary ring is up and you also need a reasonably high uptime on Sniper Training. It is generally very consistent damage wise.

If your guild is mostly in 740ilvl+ gear then dps checks are likely not an issue and you should use Blademaster + Censor. Obviously if you can reach 53% crit soft cap with Blademaster & Censor without the weapon enchant then your set.