Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Holy shit.. I thought it was a good idea to watch this during work.. yeah not so much.

When he started the trigger warning bit I spit out my coffee and had a good laugh.. people were staring at me.

Damn that stuff is funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Triumph. Gives no fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesTheRabbit View Post
    The irony is that you're demonstrating one of the contentions people have. One thing people are sick and tired of, is being vilified for their dissent (Then there's the fact that you're levying this attack against one particular ethno-racial demographic). Apparently, unless you're a fervent advocate of PC culture in all its facets, it means you're a heartless racist scumbag who is apathetic about the murder of black people. So unless you're being facetious, you clearly don't understand at all.
    So in other words, all negative criticisms and judgements if your opinions should be silenced because they hurt your feelings. If ask if you were aware of the hypocrisy here, but it's clear that, like all anti-pc bros, you're not.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, the part of this whole thing I find hilarious is the people here insisting they watched this at work. No one's buying it.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Christ, dyslexia strikes again, I read "Trump insults a dog to..." on the front page, and was really confused as to what the fuck had happened.

I loved when they brought that guy back and told him how he was described. Couldn't stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I loved when they brought that guy back and told him how he was described. Couldn't stop laughing.
    I saw it earlier, I thought it was hilarious when the woman chimed in "I said person of color!" then looked so smug. Also, did anyone notice the guy with the "swipe left" name tag disappeared? Did he leave?
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post

Freakin' hilarious. Bookmarked!

Oh, you mean it's not Trump?

I honestly thought you did a double-typo because I wasn't aware of this "insult dog".

... Now I want to see SJWs talking to Trump and he's just like "yeah okay fuck you cunt". I don't even like the guy but I really want to see this now.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

It's so weird how these days college students are seen as the biggest morons out there lol. I know they all aren't this way, but a lot of these "safe space" students are making everyone else look really really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Christ, dyslexia strikes again, I read "Trump insults a dog to..." on the front page, and was really confused as to what the fuck had happened.
    To be fair, that happening isn't entirely outside the realm of possibilities.

Holy shit that middle girl was triggered beyond belief

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Holy shit that middle girl was triggered beyond belief
    Id still hump her leg

triumph pullged the trigger on that middle girl so hard he had a negligent discharge.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesTheRabbit View Post
    Since I almost always mentally perceive people as their avatars, you already have grey hair in my mind. I know you don't really, but there's a part of you with grey hair. Just thought you should know.

Also, on-topic: That video was pretty hilarious.
    Motherfucker, you have me on Skype.

You don't envision a fresh to death finance worker yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    How so? I have made no such claim, but based on the numerous threads made within the last few days, its yet another circle jerk, and I claimed it as such.

I literally have someone telling me that because someone posted something on a thread, its not an anecdote. I also have another poster going after mid conversation arguments, which is asinine in its own right.

come on big. I know you are better than this.
    Maybe not ad verbatim, but "lol if a dog is a counter to PC" isn't too far from it?

I think i'd rather try to explain adult life to my sister. Think about that.