Would anyone recommend the G710 keyboard?

So saw that best buy has the g710 $30 off currently so thinking about buying it. I tried the 710+ in store and really liked it (710+ is already sold out unfortunately) and from what I understand the 710 is pretty much the same thing just with blue switches instead of brown switches. I figure I can live with blue switches (worst case I just return it) but I heard the keyboards tend to break easily.

Is this still an issue or am I safe to grab it?

We'll I dont like blue, to much...clicky sound.

If you can afford the k70, go for it.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

7+ Year Old Account
    Haven't used the 710, only the 710+. The 710+ is a decent keyboard, although the keys are a bit too floaty for my taste after using a much better mechanical keyboard (the g910). What happened was, my 710+ was barfed upon by my cat, and a couple keys quit working. So I got the 910 to replace it (now with a box to cover it when it's not being used). I ended up taking the 710+ to work (the keys that quit working were function keys and G keys that I use in gaming, but weren't needed on an office keyboard). It's worked fine there for 6 months now. Oddly enough, after about 3 months the broken keys started working again, and even the LED's are working again now, so the keyboard is fully functional again. I still prefer my 910 though.

As far as breaking easily, I'd say no. The 710+ has been a durable keyboard. I'm actually surprised it survived the cat barf incident. The only side effect was some LED's and keys didn't work properly for a few months.

Okay well best buy got more of the G710+ in stock so I ordered the last one while it was still on sale.

Deleted
    I got the G170+ for over a year and i am happy with it. Can even take a punch or two without breaking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    I got the G170+ for over a year and i am happy with it. Can even take a punch or two without breaking
    Stop punching it D:

Deleted
    I personally didnt like the g710, macro keys to the left of the tab key annoy me because of where I position my fingers, so when I tried it in a shop I immediately didn't like it. That said, the G810 looks like a really nice keyboard, and comes with a free game to? lol.