| Characters |

Horde | 700 Elemental Shaman; 694 Feral Druid; 699 BM Hunter
Alliance | 707 BM/MM Hunter

I'm able to provide links to my armory, as well as my battletag, via message. I'm willing to transfer, but I'm not willing to faction change.

| Experience |

Highmaul | Cleared Normal and Heroic, 1/7 Mythic
Blackrock Foundry | Cleared Normal and Heroic
Hellfire Citadel | Cleared Normal, 9/13 Heroic

I've experienced progression raiding in every expansion. Currently, I'm behind due to a string of bad luck with guild stability. I can elaborate on this if needed. I've raided in this expansion as a BM/MM Hunter, Feral Druid, and Elemental Shaman. I'm willing to raid on any of these characters, but I feel most comfortable on my Hunter.

| Availability |

Monday | 9:00PM - 12:30AM ET
Tuesday | 9:00PM - 12:30AM ET
Wednesday | 9:00PM - 12:30AM ET
Thursday | 9:00PM - 12:30AM ET
Friday | 9:00PM - End of raid
Saturday | All day
Sunday | All day

I would prefer to raid between two and three times a week. I'm willing to be flexible when it comes to the end time on raids, however, due to my work schedule, I cannot afford the same flexibility to the start time.

| Looking For |

I'd prefer a guild that raids between 2 and 3 times a week. As far as progression goes, I'm hoping to find a guild with at least 9/13 in Heroic HFC. I'm fairly social and enjoy doing things with guild mates on off nights. I don't think a guild without active, social members would be right for me. Staying on a PvE server would be pretty awesome.