Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    What's more useless than inferring that the reason blacks commit more crimes is because they are inherently more violent? How big of an idiot do you have to believe that?
    Are you completely bigoted to the idea that different genetics between populations will lead to different incidences of a behaviour? I haven't found any evidence for it so I don't believe it, but I'm open to the concept.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    We're barely 65 years away from Jim Crow, less from redlining. The effects of that shit still exists. It's not that complicated.
    More bullshit - the effects of that "shit" DO NOT still exist, except in the minds of race hustlers and people that don't give a fuck about personal responsibility.

In 65 years we have gone from lynchings and "whites Only" drinking fountains to having a black president, multiple black secretary's of state, and black CEO's of MAJOR corporations.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-02-10 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Complete bullshit. As do many people on this board, I have a LARGE amount of understanding of "the history and legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, redlining, ect.".

Let's start with the fact that BLACKS sold their own into slavery. The slave trade would not have existed if BLACKS hadn't sold their own "bruthas and sistas" into slavery. That was the start of black-on-black-crime.

Regardless, "There's no winning with these folks bro" - that is because most people do not accept the BULLSHIT rhetoric from the race hustlers like Jackson and Sharpton. There are thousands of examples of black folk doing just absolutely FINE in this country, but race hustlers marginalize them and call them "Uncle Tom's".
    Large understanding eh? Fuck outta here...

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Complete bullshit. As do many people on this board, I have a LARGE amount of understanding of "the history and legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, redlining, ect.".

Let's start with the fact that BLACKS sold their own into slavery. The slave trade would not have existed if BLACKS hadn't sold their own "bruthas and sistas" into slavery. That was the start of black-on-black-crime.

Regardless, "There's no winning with these folks bro" - that is because most people do not accept the BULLSHIT rhetoric from the race hustlers like Jackson and Sharpton. There are thousands of examples of black folk doing just absolutely FINE in this country, but race hustlers marginalize them and call them "Uncle Tom's".
    You do know that Jim Crow and Redlining came after slavery was abolished right ?
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2016-02-10 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Are you completely bigoted to the idea that different genetics between populations will lead to different incidences of a behaviour? I haven't found any evidence for it so I don't believe it, but I'm open to the concept.
    Considering how taboo the topic is you never will. Even the simple fact that bone density and structure is different in races isn't a commonly know thing anymore.

For as much as the left pokes fun of religion for being anti intellectual they have burned and bar just as much research into genetic differences between the different human races.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    You do know that Jim Crow came after slavery was abolished right ?
    Of course - wtf has that go to do with anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread is just being used to race-bait, I'm locking this here.