Marks Hunter Artifact Intro, Legion Pet Battle Tuning, Tweets, Subtlety Spec Preview

Patch 2.5 Wishlist, LoN Bombardment Pony Crusader

Hearthstone Emotes in Overwatch!, Deck Spotlight: Chaos Control Hunter v2, Worlds Beyond Warcraft Phase IV Voting

North American Spring Regional, Carbot Heroes of the Dorm 2016, Dev Insight on Chen

Overwatch Beta is LIVE!, Progression System, All New Skins, Offical Patch Notes, Loot Box Opening

Legion Beta - Marksmanship Hunter Artifact Intro
    You can see the Marksmanship Hunter artifact weapons on our Artifact Weapons page.

Draenor Dungeons Bonus Event
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Through the end of the day on Monday, join your comrades and take on Draenor dungeons. This week’s Bonus Event rewards you when you defeat dungeon enemies on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.

Make sure to pick up the event-only quest Emissary of War in your Garrison before you head out. It rewards you with Valor and an Iron Fleet Treasure Chest (containing one Hellfire Citadel Heroic quality item) that you won’t want to pass up.

Which of the Draenor dungeons takes you the longest to complete?

Legion Pet Battle Tuning
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We’re getting close to deploying some changes to pet battles that we’ll test in the Legion Alpha. We wanted to outline some of them here for you, so that you have a thread in which you can talk about this with us. As always, these are changes we’re testing, subject to further change, not final, etc.

Undead racial
    • During its invulnerability round, the active Undead pet will now do -25% damage. Developer note: The Undead racial ability has been one of the most powerful, and this change should help bring it in line with the others.

Frog Kiss + Sleeping Gas
    • Now has a 1-round cooldown. Dev note: The ability to chain stun opponents (until resilience kicks in) simply feels bad. Rather than a blanket change to resilience, we’re trying a surgical change to one of the more aggravating aspects.

Thunderbolt, Avalanche, Grave Destruction, Carpnado, Arcane Storm, and Psionic Strom
    • Base Damage reduced by approximately 15%Thunderbolt
    • Will now have a 5-Round cooldown, to match the other abilities with similar damage and effect.Cleave
    • Added 1-round cooldown Dev note: AoE abilities are very powerful in the current battle pet metagame, especially “meteor”-type abilities, which are quite effective against both groups of enemies and single targets. This should bring them closer to their intended power level.

Graves
    • Clobber and Bonestorm slots swapped Dev note: Graves has a bit too easy of a time damaging the entire enemy team. Though we see other setups with Graves, it’s been too easy to AoE, and a bit too powerful among AoE pets. We are wary of opening up additional new Graves combos with this change, and we’ll be testing this closely and reading all of your feedback.
    • Graves’ base stats changed: At level 25, Graves’ Speed will now be 244 (was 211), Power will now be 297 (was 314), and Health will now be 1587 (was 1668). Dev note: Graves’ base stats, along with the Undead racial (which favors slow pets), made him an unfortunate opponent to play against. Combined with high AoE and Consume Corpse, he had very few downsides. This change should help bring his output in-line with other, similar pets.

Overall, this constitutes a triple nerf to Graves. However, depending on your ability choices, you may consider the Clobber/Bonestorm slot swap an improvement. Please feel free to leave your feedback in this thread, and we’ll be here reading (and responding where necessary).

Thank you very much!

Is there a way, even if we can't transfer characters, to copy our pets from live to alpha? Pretty hard to test some of the changes without actually having full options. Or at least "premade" pet battle teams?
    I'm looking into all of this. I'll get back to you here.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Demon Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Hello Assistant Game Director. Can you shed light on why Havoc DH only have 14 abilities while other classes have 25+ in Alpha?
    Most classes went through multiple expansions of "ok, need to add 4 buttons for levels" vs. a new, lean class. Hard to compare (WatcherDev)
    That said, talents add more. What do you feel the DH currently lacks? (WatcherDev)

Question for the room: What Blizzard cinematic did you have the most visceral "HELL YEAH" moment while watching?
    the inevitable future one boldly featuring gnomes (Muffinus)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
    Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    the class is fun. Homogenization RUINED favorite classes, why bring (x) when (y) is easier and does it better
    That was always the case. Why bring a Mage when the lock had more utility? You can't bring every spec. (OccupyGStreet)

to homogenize but a reason to take an in depth look at the shaman, if you removed blood lust and people stop...
    If there are no group buffs, you bring the highest dps (often rogue). If there are, you being the best buffs (lust). (OccupyGStreet)
    I don't think 30+ unique but completely equal group utility roles is realistic or manageable for groups. (OccupyGStreet)

I think the bring the class problem is just a problem by having far too many classes and also sub classes.
    Yeah we often wondered if the game had 10 classes or 30. (I know that number has grown since.) (OccupyGStreet)

Final Boss - Subtlety Rogue Spec Preview
    Final Boss is back with another spec preview!

Last edited by chaud; 2016-02-10 at 04:26 PM.

Marksman artifact should just be the useless hfc trinket. :^)

How can a dev ask what DH is lacking when there are at least 2-3 20+page alpha forum post on their own site?

I miss World of Raids

1 round cooldown on frog kiss... because they're too incompetent to fix the chaining of its effect... if that's the case I hope they have the decency of adjusting the stacking of its damage accordingly, else it'll be a bloody pointless ability.

Deleted
    Undead racial sure and mechanoids nerf?

Looking forward to the Sub Rogue changes on Alpha. It's so terrible right now!

The end times are upon us on roleplaying servers. Soon there will be vrykul roleplayers everywhere. This makes me so sad for the state of the roleplaying community.

Ghostcrawler sucks and probably can't satisfy his lover in bed.

There, I've gotten it out of the way early this time for you whiners. Carry on with your constructive comments.
    Last edited by Raynre Valence; 2016-02-10 at 06:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    The end times are upon us on roleplaying servers. Soon there will be vrykul roleplayers everywhere. This makes me so sad for the state of the roleplaying community.
    I play on Moon Guard. You can find Illidan's secret lover/child/teacher/sister (sometimes all at once) in almost every corner of the world so yeah. Nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    How can a dev ask what DH is lacking when there are at least 2-3 20+page alpha forum post on their own site?
    Same thing happened in WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion is still in alpha...

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Wonder how many times you can do that event quest

Every time I see the Twisting Nether in Legion, it just looks like a really stripped down copy and paste of WoD's Throne of Kil'Jaeden.

Each quest line looks boringly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    Because it was meant as a PR deflection- not a serious quest on the dev's part to acknowledge the lack of abilities.

I compare it to the top devs who complain about how hard their jobs are after every content drought.

Anyone else catch the GoT reference in the hunter spoiler vid?!??

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Marksman artifact should just be the useless hfc trinket. :^)
    Autch. I felt that one mate. That hurted a bit ^^