[WeakAuras] Mythic Mannoroth Imps spawn counter

Hello, I spent one day looking for a WeakAura that counts the Imps spawn, but didn't found it. Our DKs keep failing at their grips, and thats starting to be really annoying. Anyone could help me with an WA where we set which Grip (first or second) they should be aware of, and shows when the grips spawns?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really know much about custom WAs so I can't help with that.

But I'm really surprised that such a thing is necessary ... how did they remember to do their grips on Xhul? How have they cleared 11/13M? You don't even need them to remember grips (though there's no reason why not), you just need 1 person in the raid who can call out - "Imps in 5, Bob/Jim's grip".

It may be possible for DBM/BW to show which # of imps it is, then they just have to know odd/even. Not sure if that's possible though, I use BW and I know it doesn't do that by default, but it could be among the options on the fight since I've seen that for other types of mechanics on different bosses.

Just use exorsus raid tools' raid cooldown helper and set it to show Gorefiend's Grasp timers for your death knights.

Call the first one, after that call the one that's off cooldown.

I will echo Wilderness's sentiment here. How do they handle things like interrupts on Soc? Just have them call out that they have next grasp. Is it possible they just aren't paying attention for when the imps are spawning and they are blaming their being slow on it on not knowing it was their turn?

Communication ? I had a weakaura to track the other dk's grips cd in my group but i never really used that thing, if you have a set rotation like jim -> 1st grip and john -> 2nd grip they just alternate, since one will have his grip on CD while the other wont. They just have to communicate, we have someone calling out imps in 5 in our group and you can emphasize the imps timer on big wigs/dbm and youll get a 5 sec countdown before each waves of imps. There might be a way to show the wave #'s with big wigs, ie: oregorger barrage it would show barrage 1 -> 5 and reset after the 5th interupt.
    Last edited by nephzor; 2016-02-10 at 10:21 PM.

A weakaura can easily do it with controlling a global variable. When you see at custom code they often have definitions of "local variable" or "aura_env.variable", and if that is changed to a variable that has no such prefix in front of it it becomes a global variable that retains data after reruns of the aura and can be re-read after that weakaura has detected the imps.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure if the aura_env method can retain data.

- - - Updated - - -

It would need zeroing after a wipe or kill.