Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Stop trying to take other people's stuff and nothing will happen.
    Can't believe you are actually making a case for this disgusting criminal that is out stealing other people's belongings.

I would not care less if he was beaten, stabbed, shot or whatever other shitty thing.
    He put him self in that position when he tried to steal someone else his goddamn car.

Can't people just stop being criminals?

The thing you seem to be missing is that the people that beat the boy are also now criminals.
    They caught the boy and they could have easily turned him over to the police....instead they stabbed him, beat him, stripped and just left him in the street.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    The thing you seem to be missing is that the people that beat the boy are also now criminals.
    They caught the boy and they could have easily turned him over to the police....instead they stabbed him, beat him, stripped and just left him in the street.
    Things tend to get personal when you try and steal something very expensive from someone.

kid needs to play less GTA and do more homework

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Really?

You put the loss of a car - insured, replaceable - on the same level as a brutal beating that may never heal, that could have resulted in someone's death?
    If you can't stand the beating, don't fuck with the car.
    Simple.
    I'm a Canadian, normally when people are 'they deserved it' I would say what you have here.
    However there is a universal rule, don't fuck with someone's car, and if I caught you fucking with my vehicle, your fingers would never fing again.
    When you fuck with my car you fuck with my entire ability to care for my family, and to get to work.
    Maybe it wouldn't be as bad if insurance didn't take their sweet ass time up here, or thieves didn't usually run the shit out of your vehicle, and impound yards where it usually ends up didn't expect YOU to pay the ransom they hold it for, but they do, they do, and they do.
    So fuck it, beat your car thief proper if you catch them, you're paying for it anyhow.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Things tend to get personal when you try and steal something very expensive from someone.
    Except the owner apparently wasn't even involved in the beating. He stopped the kids from stealing his car...but it was another group of men that caught the boy.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Except the owner apparently wasn't even involved in the beating. He stopped the kids from stealing his car...but it was another group of men that caught the boy.
    And no fucks are still given.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Oh didn't know that lol. That's interesting. No one likes a thief tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    If you can't stand the beating, don't fuck with the car.
    Simple.
    I'm a Canadian, normally when people are 'they deserved it' I would say what you have here.
    However there is a universal rule, don't fuck with someone's car, and if I caught you fucking with my vehicle, your fingers would never fing again.
    When you fuck with my car you fuck with my entire ability to care for my family, and to get to work.
    Maybe it wouldn't be as bad if insurance didn't take their sweet ass time up here, or thieves didn't usually run the shit out of your vehicle, and impound yards where it usually ends up didn't expect YOU to pay the ransom they hold it for, but they do, they do, and they do.
    So fuck it, beat your car thief proper if you catch them, you're paying for it anyhow.
    You know what else will fuck with your entire ability to care for your family? Going to prison for 15 years on felony assault charges.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Oh didn't know that lol. That's interesting. No one likes a thief tho.
    Sure, catch the thief...that isn't a problem. If they had just tackled the kid and held him for the police...that would be all fine and dandy. But they didn't do that. They lifted him over their heads, slammed him down onto the ground, stabbed him, stripped him, beat the shit out of him....and left him in the street. They didn't call for a cop or an ambulance...they just left him there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    And no fucks are still given.
    Nice to see you don't actually care about the law.

You know what else will fuck with your entire ability to care for your family? Going to prison for 15 years on felony assault charges.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, catch the thief...that isn't a problem. If they had just tackled the kid and held him for the police...that would be all fine and dandy. But they didn't do that. They lifted him over their heads, slammed him down onto the ground, stabbed him, stripped him, beat the shit out of him....and left him in the street. They didn't call for a cop or an ambulance...they just left him there.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to see you don't actually care about the law.
    Im not saying its right but emotions do run high. If it was my car, I would've gotten a few good punches in but then called the cops. If it was someone elses car, I would've just called the cops first. If it looked like I could take him and he didn't have a weapon, id go out there and be like "hey, need help getting into that car?" and then tackled him as he ran.