Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Is it wrong to be in love with a younger woman?

Should my days be dictated by the times she works at this bar?

With that wealth of information my response is yes.

so much information to give an informative reply on like your ages, the times etc.

oh wait it's jayburner he's just trol...just posting that word although correct is forbidden, moving along have a nice day.

Deleted
    Stop creeping on bar chicks and drink your moonshine at home in the bath Jay.

Wrong? No, but in your case I'm going to assume she doesn't even know your name, so yea, it's creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Depends on your definition of wrong, and love, and younger... and woman.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Leave women alone until they pass menopause, at which point you may send a written application for the right to court them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Define younger...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I'm a bad person.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Couple things here.

1. Keep going everyday, mention to her that you know all of her shifts. Maybe mention you know where she lives, women love attention.
    2. Don't order drinks, just water. No tips, try to play hard to get
    3. Do a lot of staring
    4. Mention to other people that you are BF/GF, again women love attention

Those are just a start. I'm sure you can think of some others.
    You forgot : Leave random notes on her car and doorstep. Get her phone number, and call her a lot, at all times of the day and night, and leave lot's of voicemails saying how much you love and need to be with her. Oh, and buy her panties, bitches LOVE panties!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I'm a bad person.
    what did you say to her this time
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Stop creeping on bar chicks and drink your moonshine at home in the bath Jay.
    Pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Is that you, Jayburner?

The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have no fucking clue what i'm doing right now

How much younger? Assuming that it's Jayburner I'm going to say 20 years or so.

One, I very highly doubt you're "in love". Slap yourself across the face right now for that comment, especially if you haven't slept with her yet.

I will tell you what I have told other men who have an unfortunate penchant for women half of your age...assuming you are relatively good looking for your age (or wealthy, or both), it's not impossible for you to get them, but at least half of the girls you'll be hitting on will think you're gross simply because you're an old man perving on younger women. So you'll have to overcome additional obstacles to get to them, or the one you desire...but since you talk about younger women a lot I'll just assume you're into younger women in general...

Relationships with early 20 somethings is typically drama, if you're both immature (and let's be honest, is that so far fetched of an assumption?) then it will be drama squared. Don't fall in love with crazy.

You're welcome, bill for my services is in the mail.

age is a number. maturity is a state of mind. As long as you both are consenting adults then who cares what anyone else thinks.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    age is a number. maturity is a state of mind. As long as you both are consenting adults then who cares what anyone else thinks.
    It's Jayburner and he's probably plastered right now while he's posting here, what would you gauge his state of mind is. :P

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Either that's the greatest troll ever or the greatest WHOOSH sound ever heard on earth, haha.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's Jayburner and he's probably plastered right now while he's posting here, what would you gauge his state of mind is. :P
    I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt currently.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Depends on how young, but assuming she's over 18 then no, I dated someone 10 years younger, my parents had a 6 year age gap. My Aunt and Uncle had a 10 year gap and we're happily married for over 60 years.