Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Not even close ^^
    You're just jealous of how great Trump is going to make america!

To be fair... Trump is nowhere near as bad as some of the folks elected to office by European nations over the last century or so.

Besides, the U.S will be taken seriously regardless. It has the military and economic clout to matter regardless of how Barnum and Bailey its particular brand of political circus becomes.
    ~RAWR!

Considering Trump's a self-avowed domestic President, I expect he doesn't really care all that much with how non-Americans view him.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    no offense but I really don't think American's will really give a shit what you, the Netherlands, or any other country thinks.
    It is one of the reasons why so many conservatives support Trump. We are tired of actually caring what other countries think. Oh I am not hating on them and I am sure Netherlands is a wonderful place, but worrying about what others thinks in general is not great. I am OK with having a president that strong arms third world countries, alienates allies, and basically acts like an a**hole all the time - as long as he helps the economy. It is a testament to how much we are fed up with leaders who spend nearly a decade doing nothing to improve the economy and instead focus on making us more likable and PC. I am not against being polite, but come on how is that more important than if people have jobs or not?
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
    ~Vernon Howard

"The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have"
    ~Yiddish Proverb

I am very aware how the people of america think ^^
    I don't think you do. Just because we don't care about your feels, doesn't mean we don't care about the issues that affect us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Havik View Post
    To be fair... Trump is nowhere near as bad as some of the folks elected to office by European nations over the last century or so.

Besides, the U.S will be taken seriously regardless. It has the military and economic clout to matter regardless of how Barnum and Bailey its particular brand of political circus becomes.
    I think none of the EU countries would ever get someone like trump even close to be as president.
    Not to insult any of you here, but it is known to not take most of the american serious, thats the reason Trump has a chance to win, there is ALOT of americans like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

We don't care much about our neighbors opinion most of the time, much less a random European country. Personally I don't like him, and hope he doesn't win, but should he, I'd hope he'd tone down his asshattery a lot.

Deleted
    do they now think theyre taken serious? lol

Yeah, you're intimately close with all 300,000,000+ people in the US and know what they all think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Havik View Post
    He's just as bad if not worse.

Yeah all 300,000,000 of us care about what some nobody 5,000 thinks of us too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    We don't care much about our neighbors opinion most of the time, much less a random European country. Personally I don't like him, and hope he doesn't win, but should he, I'd hope he'd tone down his asshattery a lot.
    "Random European country"
    We invented ALOT daily uses, you use today. As example Wi-Fi.

EU is very evolved in alot of fronts, probably further evolved then US is.
    Especially on our health care system.

Quote Originally Posted by Akkoron View Post
    do they now think theyre taken serious? lol
    On the world stage we are.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Not even close ^^
    Is your Dutch military going to tell us we aren't #1?

"Random European country"
    We invented ALOT daily uses, you use today. As example Wi-Fi.

EU is very evolved in alot of fronts, probably further evolved then US is.
    Especially on our health care system.
    Again, what does creating wi-fi have to do with us not caring about your feels?

As much as I hate Trump and his bullshit, why the fuck should I care what foreign peoples opinions are on who we elect? If I think said person is best for the nation, that's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    From my understanding, the people who support him don't really care what the rest of the world thinks and feel like that they're entitled to do what they want without other's say so.

Seeing as how we're a large part of this world, that is dangerous.
    Well, we are entitled to elect whoever we want as president regardless what other nations think. It's our nation and we can elect a kitten wearing a fucking fedora as our leader if we really wanted to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Is your Dutch military going to tell us we aren't #1?
    I think most of the world knows, US is not even close to being #1.
    Tell us what makes you #1. Because you are not good in spending your money.

Who cares about being taken serious, when you are number 1!
    Number one in what exactly that's worth bragging about?

Reminds me of a quote: A wolf does concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

Oh look - more America bashing.

Newsflash: We don't give a shit what anyone else's thinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.