Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    new pvp system and take while before the can use kick bots with all class changes in legion.
    No pvp gear part might make harder on cheaters.

For a while I wondered if rated battlegrounds were full of bots or if I was just terrible. Turns out it was both.

Blizzard and douches had this coming since day 1.

PVP had plenty plenty of problems and imbalances. To name a few, and don't quote me there are hundreds more, for how long was rogue mage dominating 2s, and when someone dared to protest the answer was "Learn to Play"? For how long did people complain that pillars are not fun? For how long people complained about 2s imbalance to have douches answer "the game is balanced for 3s cry more" and nothing get done about it? For how long the community rerolled fotm and all you could see in arenas was hunter hunter hunter and.... hunter? How many carries were sold, especially after achievements were introduced? How many arena masters and gladiators did you see backpeddling? What did blizzard do to make PVP fun? How did the community reacted to player complaining? It is fine, learn to play... full of arrogance.

Average Joe had two options:

A) Either quit
    B) Fight back something broken, with something as broken. An eye for an eye...

Botting is NOT right, but let's face it you are going to reap, what you sow.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they wanted they could hire 5 invisible GM with their good pc with SSD that would be tp instantly at the position of the reported bot, having them having a special GM right click menu that would dc the player/botter and ban him based on his previous sanctions. Same with trade chat against the TOS stuff, having a few GM that see all the realms trade chat, one thing against the tos, bam instant ban with their right click menu.
    But they don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    Blizzard and douches had this coming since day 1.

PVP had plenty plenty of problems and imbalances. To name a few, and don't quote me there are hundreds more, for how long was rogue mage dominating 2s, and when someone dared to protest the answer was "Learn to Play"? For how long did people complain that pillars are not fun? For how long people complained about 2s imbalance to have douches answer "the game is balanced for 3s cry more" and nothing get done about it? For how long the community rerolled fotm and all you could see in arenas was hunter hunter hunter and.... hunter? How many carries were sold, especially after achievements were introduced? How many arena masters and gladiators did you see backpeddling? What did blizzard do to make PVP fun? How did the community reacted to player complaining? It is fine, learn to play... full of arrogance.

Average Joe had two options:

A) Either quit
    B) Fight back something broken, with something as broken. An eye for an eye...

Botting is NOT right, but let's face it you are going to reap, what you sow.
    Agree with your post =) however, i do (as Ret) back paddle behind pillar sometimes if i see an enemy melee without trinket, sometimes ppl follow me behind pillar thinking "oh this Ret is terrible" and LOS their healers, then i hoj/pop wings they die. Sadly this only works on sub 2.2k players but still fun when it works lol so be ware of AM/Glads who back paddle behind pillar it might be a trick

10+ Year Old Account
    If you ban people for "botting" without investigation - you are going to have a bad time. If you ban individuals like these - programmers will learn how to avoid being detected and will have easier time adjusting their bots to be less noticable. Also, often you interrupt in PvP when you expect someone to cast something. I often get told that i am bot user but i am not, i just know that you will cast your healing surge right after you finish your dumb jumping routine when your ally gets pummeled by lucky streak of sudden deaths and i can easily counterspell it and enjoy your salt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    If you pvp daily, you would understand 2k and above players, 30% of them kickbot. and second, undetectable? when the cast time is .1 sec before a kick in the logs? please kid.
    Yep, i knew that it was the case of "i've got beaten by better players and i'm angry now"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Agree with your post =) however, i do (as Ret) back paddle behind pillar sometimes if i see an enemy melee without trinket, sometimes ppl follow me behind pillar thinking "oh this Ret is terrible" and LOS their healers, then i hoj/pop wings they die. Sadly this only works on sub 2.2k players but still fun when it works lol so be ware of AM/Glads who back paddle behind pillar it might be a trick
    I agree with your agree. Pillars and taking advantage of LoS, or other environmental factors are all part of the arena experience, people that whine about that usually aren't very good if that's all it takes to counter them.
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

To clarify my previous post. When people complained that the game is not balanced around 2s Blizzard should have either removed the bracket or Do balance it. Yes I strongly believe that would result in FAR less bots. Same with other things Blizzard neglected all the way until now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roangut View Post
    I agree with your agree. Pillars and taking advantage of LoS, or other environmental factors are all part of the arena experience, people that whine about that usually aren't very good if that's all it takes to counter them.
    Try beating a defensive team hiding behind pillars until their cooldowns reset.

It's not about skill. Pillars and hugging them can lead to long boring games and stalemates. It's not that people want pillars removed because they are bad. How hard is to hug a pillar? Think about it from the boring perspective.

It's not about skill. Pillars and hugging them can lead to long boring games and stalemates. It's not that people want pillars removed because they are bad. How hard is to hug a pillar? Think about it from the boring perspective.
    Once again overall i agree with you that fighting vs team who is hugging pillars is boring game play, BUT (dont hate me plz =) for being a devil's advocate) what if the defensive team does it simply because it has no other choice to win? From my own Ret's xp i can bring up two examples of the situations where my team could win vs high rated comp is by hugging pillars and waiting on my Hoj/wings to come up: 1) s7 in Wrath if you remb Destro/Elem/Hpal where from procs alone they could global my Ret, hence to fight that team on open was very very unwise 2) 1st season of MOP KFC /w BM's zoo where War/BM could simply look at Ret, and Ret would die, hugging pillars was only way for my Ret to survive. hence sometimes hugging the pillar is not a player's fault, it is simply an evidence of Blizzard's poor balance in pvp among DPS classes.

15+ Year Old Account

Gonna roll with the assumption that you're playing a DK or warrior then, In which case yeah I bet a LoSless battlefield would be REALLY fair (in your favor, eh?) I mean, I hate when a lock jukes me with a teleport as much as the next guy... but each class has its strengths and weaknesses; understanding these makes you better. Some arenas favor melee, and some favor range this is the nature of the game. Removing the mulberry bush because the monkey can't catch the weasel is a pretty sorry handicap.

LoS has many applications: healing, interrupting casts, restealth, reset, and of course defense (crucial for even melee). It also has offensive uses too, though sometimes that requires a bit of forethought, some positioning and a little CC. Being able to plan/cope with these things is what ratings are all about, like Snegovik said, these kind of tricks don't usually work on better players.

I use to be the same as you, hating on LoS wanting a straight fight, but as I've played more over the years I've eventually understood the methodical beast that PvP is. Little things like saving burst until they have no trinket and stuns off DR or learning the sweet spots to disappear(LoS) in a disengage.
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Once again overall i agree with you that fighting vs team who is hugging pillars is boring game play, BUT (dont hate me plz =) for being a devil's advocate) what if the defensive team does it simply because it has no other choice to win? From my own Ret's xp i can bring up two examples of the situations where my team could win vs high rated comp is by hugging pillars and waiting on my Hoj/wings to come up: 1) s7 in Wrath if you remb Destro/Elem/Hpal where from procs alone they could global my Ret, hence to fight that team on open was very very unwise 2) 1st season of MOP KFC /w BM's zoo where War/BM could simply look at Ret, and Ret would die, hugging pillars was only way for my Ret to survive. hence sometimes hugging the pillar is not a player's fault, it is simply an evidence of Blizzard's poor balance in pvp among DPS classes.
    We agree. 10 characters

We agree. 10 characters
    Yes we do <3

Quote Originally Posted by Roangut View Post
    Gonna roll with the assumption that you're playing a DK or warrior then, In which case yeah I bet a LoSless battlefield would be REALLY fair (in your favor, eh?) I mean, I hate when a lock jukes me with a teleport as much as the next guy... but each class has its strengths and weaknesses; understanding these makes you better. Some arenas favor melee, and some favor range this is the nature of the game. Removing the mulberry bush because the monkey can't catch the weasel is a pretty sorry handicap.

LoS has many applications: healing, interrupting casts, restealth, reset, and of course defense (crucial for even melee). It also has offensive uses too, though sometimes that requires a bit of forethought, some positioning and a little CC. Being able to plan/cope with these things is what ratings are all about, like Snegovik said, these kind of tricks don't usually work on better players.

I use to be the same as you, hating on LoS wanting a straight fight, but as I've played more over the years I've eventually understood the methodical beast that PvP is. Little things like saving burst until they have no trinket and stuns off DR or learning the sweet spots to disappear(LoS) in a disengage.
    I've played all classes in the game. And I have kited behind pillars even as warrior or dk. You can think of pillars as skill the first 10-20 times you utilize them. When everyone even on 900 rating uses them, they are not skill anymore. They are a mechanic which leads to defensive play, frustration, stalemates, abuses and bad bad balancing. But we are getting off topic so I will not discuss further about pillars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    This literally has to stop. I cannot go a day without running into at least 12 kickbots in 5v5's 3v3's and rated battlegrounds. No matter how many character reports my team and I send, nothing gets done. I honestly think blizzard is scared to ban kickbotters because they would lose 30% of the pvp player subscription. I'm not exaggerating. I do not agree with cheating. And Blizzard standing by doing nothing about it, is just as worse.
    Speaking as someone who has recently been suspended for wintrading (deets if requested), I can say that they do somewhat take quite quick action for cheating and exploiting. I got suspended for six months due to the wintrading on june 10th and the offence was done in may. I know I made a mistake, but my reasoning behind it was that I simply wanted two things (the vicious mounts and 1800 rating for the Field Marshal transmog) and I do regret it, but in the end I wasn't aiming for the 0.1% achievement or anything substanstial. I can sit here and make any excuse I want to try to rationalize it, but the group I did the RBGs with did use an exploit and I am now missing the Legion launch and won't be able to play until the 10th of December.

But hey, I still got my beta access

Edit: Also just found out a m8 got banned from Overwatch for using the Torbjorn turret bug on King's Row and that was three days ago